could i be? just about 5 days late.

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2011, 06:30 AM
hey guys, im 40, have had some issues with cycles since my late 30s. usually when im with my lover, and he does the deed inside i end up having a cyst. this has happened with past lovers too. (for the record, i mean over the years,not with several different men or anythign, since i dont sleep around) usually i end up spotting than, and have 3 months of hell with a cyst. i was begaining to think my eggs and sperm didnt work right together and i was allergic or something. ok now this cycle is way strange. may 3 was my last period, which was light but normal (didnt have sex for 2 months go figure). so my lover, i have know him 6 years, we are very good friends, heis the only one i have been with for months. did the deed inside twice sunday may 15th at 5am.( i have to say this was really probably the most amazing time i have ever had with him. just dont quite know what i feel for him). according to the charts i was suppose to ov around the 17th or 18th sometime. may 20th or so i really dont remember for sure, started the wonderful pms cramping, where your like am i gonna start earlier? every day. it was horrible. boobs started hurting, but the cramps were crazy, not the worst cramps i ever had, they were more annoying since they were every day. and the irritability oh good god i wanted to kick someones butt. i was bloated, then it got even stranger, monday may 30, i woke up with no cramps, no bloating, just the boobs hurting. iw as like ok did i have an invisible period? i have been late in the past before, but not this late. may 31st was when i was suppose to start on a 28 day cycle. i have yet to start. i have noticed very mild cramping, like when you have to go number 2. its like ill get them every day for a short period of time then they go away. or like someone is pushing your tummy down kind of cramping. other than one time i had a really deep cramp that was definitly noticible. i am having a hard time sleeping, tossing adn turning all night, waking up with charley horse cramps in my legs. one night i tossed and turned all night i was dreaming i started my period and kept waking up running to the bathroom to find nothing. i do have the mucosy stuff like before you start your period. so when i feel the drip i run ready to get a tampon and nothing. i am HIGHLY emotional and irritable, and today im shooting a wedding and i hope to god nobody pisses me off cuz i know im gonna have to bite my tongue to keep from going off. patience? forget it! bad thing is, i dont know what my body is trying to do, so im gonna bring tampons with me. i hope to god it doesnt hit today of all days if its going to start. nice dress and all, cant exactly say oh hold your i do's so i can run to the bathroom.

anyway, if i dont start today, it will be 5 days late. i dont want to do 50million tests. at what point should i try a test if i do not start? i read the 2 week waiting period, so im assuming, wait 2 weeks after your miss your period to test? thanks guys!!
June 13th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Veteran
lol no no the 2 week wait is the time between ovulation and your period a test should show up not long after your period you should be safe to test if you get a negative wait a week and try again but remember a faint positive is still a positive

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search