could be, cant wait to find out!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I am in my first TWW and i am excited to know how this turns out! apparently, my period started on May 19, 2011 and my husband and i aren't trying to conceive at this time! but we had sex on June 2nd and i have been doing research to see if there is any chance of conceiving on that day. Generally my husband and i use condoms but this particular day he ejaculated inside me! According to a website i visited my fertile days are May 29-June 2. Also people say that after sex you have to lay down for 30minutes or until you have to urinate in order for the sperm to have a better chance of arriving to where the egg is, i had stayed lying on my stomach for less than 5minutes! i am nervous and am waiting to see how this turns out. Any advice is welcomed!
June 13th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Veteran
your chances arent bad however a women on any given cycle only has a change of like 20% and that having intercourse in that manner ever 3 days lol
July 26th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Well an update...

I had a very light and unusual "period" that started on the 13th of June and lasted a few days. I was kinda upset even though we weren't officially trying to conceive. However I was due for a period on May 11th, and today is july 26th and no period yet! I have had slight vaginal discharge and have had mild cramping in my pelvic area for 2 weeks now. Nauseated from time to time, more than anything sensitivity to really herby or seasoned foods! i was a week late and did a pregnancy test(clearblue) and was negative, then the next morning i did another test upon waking up and negative! i am in tune with my body and i notice the slightest bit change and i NEVER miss a period, so I have plan to wait till the end of july and either go to my OB/GYN or my primary physician and ask for a blood test! Any suggestions or advice welcomed!

Also...i have had off and on diarhhea alternating with constipation!
August 1st, 2011, 03:57 PM
Well...as of the August 7th if i dont start my cycle i will be two months late!!! i have been having off and on mild lower pelvic cramps and nausea(no vomiting), and my breast are so SORE!!! i am so bloated that all i wanna do is lounge in my pjs! My body is screaming pregnant, however i cant get a positive on a HPT, i have scheduled an appointment with my ob/gyn and hopefully i will get some good news! All i know is that i know my body and something is different! I have also researched that there are a lot of women that NEVER test positive with HPT, so maybe i am just one of those women!

*** I have been having the on and off mild cramps and increased vaginal discharge since 3 weeks ago!
August 2nd, 2011, 02:48 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
Good luck!! When is your ob apt.?

August 2nd, 2011, 06:36 AM
my ob appointment is August 9th! will be updating as soon as i find out something!

Wish me luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM
update???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search