Anyone 10 dpo?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Veteran
I feel optimistic.. something is up..i have twinges and pulling and no hardcore cramps like I normally do before comes , anyone else having symptoms 10 dpo?
Took break for a year.
Started TTC again in May 2011- TTC for my 1st baby
BFP July 29 2013!

June 23rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Hi! I'm 10 dpo too...Your symptoms sound really good! I haven't felt any twinges or cramps yet, but my BBs have been increasing in soreness for the last 4 days, and I've been exhausted. I'm feeling a little more optimistic now than I was earlier...AF stay away!!

When is your AF due? Have you tested yet or do you have a day you're waiting for?

June 23rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Veteran
Thanks! Hope we both get our BFPs!
I'm testing on the 28th, what's your test date?
Took break for a year.
BFP July 29 2013!

June 23rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Elisann's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 10 DPO today as well. I have a ton of symptoms and am pretty positive I'm pregnant. I have taken several tests but all too early and can't take the disappointment any longer so I've just decided I am pregnant and will test on Monday. If my period was to start it would happen on Sunday.

Mom to:
Myranda, 21
Bobbilynn, 19
Madeline, 14
Lane, 2
TTC #5

June 24th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
Naomi - I've been testing the last few day, today was the day I had set for my "test date" early on. Still BFNs, but it may be too early. AF is due today/tomorrow.

Elisa - I like your strategy, just decide to be pregnant I wish I could wait a few days to test but have a feeling it will be a morning ritual until AF comes or a BFP shows up!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!

June 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Veteran
Hi Spero- Sounds like were both getting BFN's but it might be that well get BFP's later than expected, I'm waiting for either Sunday or Monday to test unless Af comes.

I would of been 13 dpo today until FF took my Crosshairs away on 11 dpo
I'm so bummmed...but I will do the same Elisa!
I'm gonnafigure myself preggos or still in the game until I see AF show her ugly face!

Let me know Elisa & Spero when you get your BFP's !!!!
Took break for a year.
BFP July 29 2013!

Last edited by Naomi77; June 26th, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
June 27th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I am 10 dpo as well ladies and waiting to test..I started spotting at 6dpo and took a test at 7dpo and 8dpo..both BFN..hoping it was just too early Baby dust to all of you ladies!
June 29th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi77 View Post
I feel optimistic.. something is up..i have twinges and pulling and no hardcore cramps like I normally do before comes , anyone else having symptoms 10 dpo?
Hey today is my 10dpo.
I had really bad cramps in my lower abdomen slightly to the right on my 7 dpo. In fact it was so bad, the pain woke me up middle of the night. but then it was managable with in half n hour and i fell asleep. On the 8 and 9 dpos had really sore breasts, was feeling tired after walking 10 feet with that was the occasional creamps. Some times it felt like needle pokes . Oh ya and was feeling really really immotional.. was in tears for small things. Was really shocked...It never happens to me..

But today , the 10th dpo day, woke up with a back pain.. now its fine..the cramping is all gone. nor do my breasts feel sore, they feel a bit bigger though.. is it? or is it all in my head...

Will wait till my first day of missed period to test ( if it happens..).
Good luck to you as well. Let us know what ever happens . baby dust to all fellow 2WW waiters including me.
June 29th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Veteran
LisaDanelle- Hi! I did the same thing!! I tested on 8 dpo and 9 dpo and got BFN's too! But what what were we thinking? It's just too early to test yet and it always causes doubt when it's a BFN, but ya never know that BFP could be comin down the bend! I hope it does for you. Keep us posted!

H17- Hi, welcome! I has having those weird needles pokes too! I am super emotional too, with af being so similar it's hard to say though.....but those 10 dpo symptoms look promising! I'm mean you know when you feel weird, and if you have never had those symptoms then I'd say your in for a bfp, but only time will tell!

Well as for me.... I don't know if I'll get my bfp anymore as i lost my CH's the very next day after this post. FF took my ovulation date and has not detected any O since then. But that does not mean I'm out yet, AF hasn't arrived, so I'm still going strong for either an O date or a bfp.
You are so close now to your test date I hope u get your BFP! Let's us know what happens! I'll do the same, good or bad!
Took break for a year.
BFP July 29 2013!

June 30th, 2011, 07:03 AM
I am doing it on 12th July.
June 30th, 2011, 07:37 AM
@ Naomi77 ,mayfairglobalevents, Lisadanelle , Spero , Elisann ..

Well lets all hope its going to happen.. either this time or some time soon.. really soon...

as for me , i am going to test on 4th july .. Will keep posted .
July 1st, 2011, 07:08 PM
Veteran
Hi mayfairglobalevents- Wow a 4th of july bfp would be awesome!!! Good luck!

My new test date is now July 13th to 16th (which is 14dpo to 18 dpo). I hope one of you will get a bfp when they test, baby dust!!
Took break for a year.
BFP July 29 2013!

July 3rd, 2011, 08:09 AM
hi Naomi 77,

i am out... got my period ..
July 3rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Veteran
H17- Darn that AF for being so similar! Well at least you have a fresh start! Do you have chart we/I can follow for your next cycle?
Took break for a year.
BFP July 29 2013!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search