Light bleeding? Input please!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I went to put in a tampon after my bf and I had sex and there was very light blood on it. I took the tampon out and saw very light pink blood on a few spots. I had a miscarriage in May and Iíve read after a miscarriage youíre more fertile. Maybe Iím just psyching myself out but it still worries me. We had sex ten days ago on one of my fertile days; in fact we've had multiple times this month. We do use condoms but not for the entire time (put one on when he is about to finish.) please ask questions because I donít know what else to say

6dpo negative hpt
7dpo negative hpt

Last edited by DOLLFACE; July 27th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
July 27th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Saturday i'll be 10dpo so i will test again then. The spotting stopped after about 10 minutes after i noticed it was happening.
what else would cause bleeding like that?
very light pink
very little blood
no cramps, no pain
no cuts as far as i can see or feel
period not due until the 2nd
July 27th, 2011, 10:39 PM
that is what i thought. My mom doesn't think i am pregnant but i cant explain the bleeding any other way, an i'm not the kind of person who spots randomly. I don 't thik i have spotted more than a handful of times.
July 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM
The only time we have ever had one fail was the day i noticed the bleeding. I've spent hours looking up implantaion bleeding but i haven't looked anything up on pre-ejaculation and pregnancy. Counting today, two days until i can test again =(

8dpo BFN (tested in evening First Responseģ - EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST)
9dpo BFN first morning urine First Responseģ - EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST)
Oh and a friend poked my lower stomach and noticed it was hard, i know that doesn't happen for weeks to come just thought i'd throw it in

last period i found a lump on my right boob that my doctor confirmed was because of hormones. This lump is back, so i think i'm going to start my period soon. Can't say it doesn't make me sad even though i am young. 4 days until my period is supposed to start.

Last edited by DOLLFACE; July 29th, 2011 at 08:20 PM.
August 2nd, 2011, 05:15 AM
It's possible you are pregnant but using condoms towards the end, gives you a lower chance. Then it's possible. The only thing throwing me off is the fact you used protection at the end. Unless of course you got pregnant by pre-ejaculation. That's always possible. Thanks for sharing...
August 2nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks. Today AF is supposed to visit, but since i just woke up nothing will happen until i start walking around a lot. I'll post again when she comes or when she doesn't tonight.

I have been cleaning and on my feet for 2 and a half hours. The only thing that's happened is cramping and gas from the cramping. Every time i check there is nothing there, AF is such a tease.

Last edited by DOLLFACE; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:41 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search