5 dpo

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I have wanted a baby for a while now, but am not TTC necessarily. I have a regular 28 day cycle. This month I got my period on July 9th and it ended on the 13th. I ovulated on the 23th and had sex on the 15th, 16th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd. My boyfriend and I have used the withdrawal method for over two years now with no issue (I know it's stupid, but we both want a baby, and this way if it happens, it happens.) This month I know some of his semen got in my vagina on several of those sex days.

On 1 DPO I started feeling symptoms. I had a bad head ache all day, cramps in my stomach, very sore nipples and breasts. My CM was of a creamy consistency. My whole body just ached, mostly in my back. I was beyond exhausted and was so hungry, especially for sweets. And I also has some strange dreams, which I don't know the last time I was able to recall a dream.
2 DPO I woke up to a stuffy nose which was weird. I had cramps again in my stomach and sore breasts/nipples. I had a sore back again and was so hungry all day. I had light, watery CM. My stuffy nose came back in the early evening and had to take a two hour nap because I was just exhausted. I was also burping a lot (which I usually only burp if I'm drinking soda, which I was not) and was gassy (ew). I also was pretty emotional.
3 DPO So far today I have been very emotional, almost out of control emotional. My nipples and breasts still hurt and my bra seems so much tighter, it is even leaving bra marks around my chest which is abnormal. I have definitely been gassy and I feel so bloated. I feel like I have gained weight in these last 3 days. I also had coffee and a muffin this morning and felt a little nauseous and had some cramps which was more down near my pelvic area. I have been so exhausted and continue you to have strange dreams.
4 DPO I woke up this morning after having a dream about being on a high school football team and during practice I experienced implantation bleeding. It was so STRANGE. I also woke up with a stuffy nose again. I had a headache all day and my body just hurt.
5 DPO Woke up from another strange dream with a stuffy nose again. Breasts and nipples are still some what sore. Headache, hungry, sick to stomach, exhausted (had to take a nap). I also noticed veins ALL over my body, much more than normal including on my breasts and going through my nipples. I had a couple of dizzy spells, one was really bad where I thought I was actually going to faint so I had to sit down because my head felt so fuzzy. I also had some cramping in what I think was my uterus.

I know I am only 5 DPO, but I just don't feel right. My boyfriend thinks all of these symptoms are in my head because he knows how much I would love a baby. Also, last week I learned that his sister is pregnant with twins, so he thinks that's the reason why, of all times, I am having these symptoms. I am not sure if I am imagining all of these things or tricking my body into thinking its pregnant. But I do know that I do not feel normal, especially with the breast pain, I don't know how you can fake that. I am going to keep track of my symptoms and hope I am not crazy. If anyone has any advice or opinion please respond because I don't like
July 30th, 2011, 09:31 PM
oh jeez! how much research have you done when it comes to symptoms? it sounds like you are to me only because i felt the same things minus the dizzy spells. Don't get your hopes up to high.. you have 3 days left until you could get a positive hpt.
keep the updates coming!
July 31st, 2011, 08:11 AM
update:

6DPO: strange dreams, runny nose, backache, bloating, light cramps, headache (ALL DAY), burping (ALL DAY) some nausea, breasts were tender and full feeling, bra is still leaving marks around my body (breasts getting bigger?) veins prominent around whole body, dizziness, and creamy CM, extreme exhaustion.
7DPO: strange dreams, creamy CM, some nausea, burping, slight cramps, breasts tender/full, back/body aches, constipated, exhausted, headache, bloating, veins everywhere! and moodiness.
8DPO (so far today): headache, breasts tender/full...bigger(), exhausted (want to go back to bed even though i just woke up and got over 8 hrs of sleep), leg muscles hurt, bumps on my nipples are starting to flake (never happened before), burping...more to come.

July 31st, 2011, 06:07 PM
Good luck to you! I am in the same boat as you....I am 8 dpo too. However, I have no symptoms really. I wish I do so I could at least have a clue! I didn't have any symptoms at all with my DD, except the missed period. Maybe you body is sensitive to any hormonal flucuations that are going on? When are you going to test?

Keep us posted!
Lots of love!
August 4th, 2011, 11:44 AM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When are you testing?

Oct '11 June '12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search