We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I was just wondering if it is safe to go ahead and take an antibiotic to treat BV during the two week wait? With my previous pregnancy I had BV early on but didn't get treated until after 12 weeks pregnant. But I also didn't start having BV symptoms until I got a + pregnancy test..this time around I started having symptoms of BV 2dpo..I also started having sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous 2dpo. I am now 4dpo and I'm still having same symptoms but I am now having light cramping. My daughter is 5 months old and I knew 2dpo I was pregnant! I had the same symptoms I'm having now early on with her! So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a + test next weekend..but I'm not sure if its ok to take my antibiotics or wait. I'm not currently under a OBGYN's care..so I can't ask a doctor.Needing opinions please! Thanks