Anyone think they might get their BFP soon?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Veteran
I dunno what it is but I am feeling weird this 2WW, and I'm thinking with my weird symptoms and my new high temps could be good signs.
I'm 7 dpo as of today and I'm dying for this week to go by so I can test. Have any of you been dying to test too?
I noticed since 5 dpo I have started to feel different. I even smell things better, and I'm hungry all the time. But I could be just hormonal, but something tells me I'm preggers.
I wake up in the morning sore all over my body and with a strange feeling in my back every morning, and somewhat nauseated, but not completely. Last time I got my BFP (which ended in M/C at 7wks) I began to feel this same exact way at 6 dpo.

Anyone feeling like they might be pregnant this cycle and what is different for you? Anyone post O's on their 2 www feeling optimistic and have symptoms or exciting charts to share (my chart can be seen on my siggie) and want to compare charts or symptoms as we wait to test?
Took break for a year.
Started TTC again in May 2011- TTC for my 1st baby
BFP July 29 2013!

August 10th, 2011, 03:07 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The symptoms that have me optimistic is nausea (which comes and goes), I've had some mild cramping since 1 dpo and super clumsy! My chart seems good so far, today's temp was a little bit low. Not sure if it was implantation dip or what.
Really hoping I get my BFP soon! GL to you too!

Oct '11 June '12
August 11th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Veteran
Thanks Ninja!
My temp dropped a little today too, not too much though. Your nausea is a good sign though, and your chart looks pretty awesome. Your one day ahead at 9 dpo, maybe I'll get my BFP right behind you. I'm thinking positively for the both of us!
Took break for a year.
Started TTC again in May 2011- TTC for my 1st baby
BFP July 29 2013!

August 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my temps are starting to get all wonky. Not really climbing, but not sure if my thermometer is accurate anymore.

Oct '11 June '12
August 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Veteran
I'm feeling the same way. There is part of me saying you're probably not pregnant, but the way I've been feeling makes me think I am.
August 15th, 2011, 09:48 AM
me too 10 DPO and got a BFN. But i still have tons of hope! I had sex every single fertile day and then some I am very optimistic. I have the same symptoms as you guys and my temps are high. . . AF is expected on the 18th (3 DAYS AWAY) but im not cramping like i usually do. just sore breasts and discharge. This weekend i will test again and let you ladies know what happened. WISH ME LUCKKK
August 16th, 2011, 05:28 PM
got it!!!!!!!!!
August 17th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Naomi, you're four days ahead of me, so I'm guessing you've either tested or AF showed up by now. I've been feeling the exact same way that you described, with super-sense-of-smell and extra hungry. I'm 10 DPO today and think I'll try testing tomorrow. My last BFP also ended in m/c early on. Let us know what's happening!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search