Worn Out

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Hi, I joined tonight because I needed to talk to other women in this 2-week wait! I am going nuts. I had a miscarriage in March, and with that pregnancy, I felt nauseated long before my period was due. Had other symptoms too, but all disappeared when the miscarriage happened. A few of my cycles since, I have had days with morning nausea, but next to no fatigue, and AF always came on schedule. Doctor perscribed stomach meds if I needed them, but I haven't taken them.

My last cycle was completely normal---no fake MS. AF came 2 days early, but otherwise, things were fine. Until . . .

Now, I have been nauseated for 12 days. Again (like March), way too soon. AF ended on the 29 last month, and nausea hit (and I mean hit) on the 9. Been nauseated every morning since. Fatigue has also been a major part of my day---morning and afternoon naps, and my breasts have never felt this tender. I am so afraid this will be a false pregnancy, I just want to get the wait over with. I'm exhaiusted, I'm weepy more than usual, and I dread the mornings. If I could know I'm pregnant, that would make all this bearable. I'm really tempted to see the doctor this week (depending on which ov. calendar you use, I have 4-6 days before AF), but it is probably best to wait. So glad this board exists!

BTW---thoughts? Should I hope, or try to not notice the symptoms that are in my face every day? Or, should I get checked out sooner rather than later?
August 20th, 2011, 08:41 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Some women get nauseated around O time. Maybe O kicks it off for you and you're one of those women who get Hyperemesis Gravidarum when pregnant. Are the meds safe for pregnancy? Is it Zofran? If it is get it filled and then get to the doctor for a blood test to see if you're pregnant. I feel so badly for you. I HATE throwing up. I hope you're pregnant and I hope you don't turn out to have HG.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search