Who O'd this weekend? Starting the 2ww?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2011, 04:54 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I am pretty sure i O'd sometime this weekend. Im not 100% sure when i o'd becuase im not 100% sure how long my cycles are. I want to say they are 28-30 days long, but that is just a rough estimate, as i havent been keeping track.

My life is crazy insane right now, so i just havent been as aware of them as i have in the past.

Well anyways, Dh has been talking about wanting another baby for a few months now, but i have been very much against it. Well the last 2 weeks or so, i mentioned to him that i have baby fever, and he took that as, lets try for a baby, lol. So this weekend, he stopped pulling out ( yea that was my awesome prevention method, lol) We had sex 2 times this weekend, once on friday the 2nd and once on monday the 5th. According to all of the ovulation charts, this was apparently my fertile time.

So right now, im just trying not to stress over this. Im not sure how i even feel about this, as i have been very set in not having any more kids. We are also moving across the country ( chicago-florida) in 3 weeks.

So yea, who else is stressing out this week, and possibly next??
September 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
BrokenHearted </3
I'm right there on the not knowing when and stress out stuff this week lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search