Confused lol?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hi girls ,
I'm new to this site as well as to calculating possible conception dates, fertile/ovulation days, DPO's, cervical checks etc. I'm a tad bit old fashioned, meaning I wait until a missed period before even considering a pt - BUT...and this is a big BUT... I know that every woman AND every pregnancy is different, even if your on to your 2nd or 3rd... so I've been racking my brain in confusion over the internet the last, oh say... 5 days lol if someone can tell me if I'm doing this right- I'd REALLY appreciate it or any other advice it would be helpful thank you
ok...
First day of my last MC: 1/23/12 lasted for roughly 5 days
according to my cycle, I'm between 28-31 day but mostly 28-29 on the dot so I would only assume that my O days are correct as it states 14 days into cycle... so my fertile days were from the 2nd-8th in Feb and the 7th was the day I O...
My fiance and I just started using only Encare inserts (which I've used in the past and never had a pregnancy as a result) I know they are not 100% and that chances of conceiving are at least 50/50 or more when using alone w/o any other contraceptive.
Our days of intercourse were the 28th and 30th of Jan and again Feb 3rd and 6th. Now according to the internet I have a 50% chance that I conceived and that would put me at like 3 weeks and 2-3 days along. Now the reason why I even expect conception is the symptoms I have acquired from the 3rd of Feb till now. It started with my bb's being very tender and swollen to my nipples tingling and being almost raw feeling(in my first 2 pregnancies only in my first pregnancy did my breasts hurt like this, with my second they just felt thicker/fuller but weren't painful)... then I started getting headaches,feeling nauseous on and off (with BOTH my past pregnancies I suffered from Hyperemisis Graviderum (sp?) and it started around week 3-5 of being pregnant (including conception) and gradually got horribly worse until my 5th month. My appetite has increased in the last week or so and my bb's are still tender/fuller and my nipples hurt still... I've been so gassy and bloated(which isn't normal not even during MC really so...) and have had some dull cramping 1 or 2 days last week that only lasts like 1/2 day then go away- it almost feels like tendons/muscles stretching and I am a lot more tired, my stomach is poked out a tiny bit and when I lay on my stomach I can feel a small ball of pressure where my belly button is... I do not usually suffer from any pre pms symptoms before my period accept for a small breakout or 2 and I'm past that and no symptoms. I'm supposed to start on the 21st. I have taken 2 E.P.T. early digital certainty tests but I was way ahead of my self I took the first one at only 6DPO and the second one at 8DPO both BFN. I have a feeling I am because I remember how I felt with my other 2 pregnancies- intuition can be the death of me lol... with my first the pt didnt show up positive until after morning sickness started which I was only 4.5 weeks pregnant and with my second pregnancy, my pt showed up as a BFN when I missed my MC (in March). I conceived mid March and didnt get a positive PT till April 8th.
So I can only assume I'm testing too early but I guess I can wait 4 more days even though all early pt's say no... my chest and symptoms say otherwise... anyone else gone through something similar?
February 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
thank you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search