pregnant and very confused

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Ok well lets start whit I just realized I was pregnant on Februry 6 after a home test, the next day I had my appointment whit my Dr were she confirmed my pregnancy.
The problem start when she ask me about my last period. Thats when I got confused because my last normal period was on Dicember 17 for 5 days then on January I have some bright bleeding during sex then nothing for a day and then I bleed kinda brownish for the next 4 days I didn't think much of it, because the IUD messed all my periods (which I had remove a year ago) so then Dr send me to my first ultrasound thinking my LMP was on Diciember and they didn't find a heartbeat but they find the yolk the sack and all the rest and my hGC keeps growing so then my Dr send me for a second U/S and still didn't find a heartbeat she told me that I might have a missed miscarried because I haven had any bleeding or spotting or pains! so she recommend another U/S in 10 days just to make sure.
But I know the dates all wrong I think my last period was on Jenuary but she has all set as if it was on Dicember!!!
What I don't understand is why she is not looking at the size of the babys bag and all of the measurements they do? Im so scare and frustrated and more when she say that I should get ready for the worst! my husband told her that my hGCs are growing so is something off!

Anyone whit an advise? I don't know what to think and I can sleep but something I know is I wont go for a D/C in the next 5 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search