8 dpo and counting....

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Regular
I am exactly 8 dpo and to no one's surprise am going mental!! I've never been this anxious in my life. I can NOT wait to test. I know that if I test tomorrow it is definitely going to be a BFN and I will be setting myself up for disappointment but I am planning on testing at 10 dpo (morning) which will be Saturday. And then will test again thrice on different days thereafter. Is anyone else in the same boat ie at 8 dpo? If so, when are u ladies planning on testing?

oh and additionally i have been crazy paranoid by googling every little thing I get and making it to be a sympton, so far I've experienced bloating, gastric trouble, sore throat, a hurting arm, cramps/twinges in lower abdomen, decreased appetite, fatigue, a weird mix of insomnia (at night) and extreme drowsiness during the day and eye twitches.
March 15th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Super Mommy
I'm going to be 7dpo tomorrow and I want to test but I'm actually kinda nervous for either result right now lol...so I might wait a bit...it's killing me tho!

March 15th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Regular
save yourself the heartbreak hun....after typing that last post i tested and ofcourse got a BFN ((( and spent the last 20 mins just sitting there and crying. i don't know what i was thinking testing at 8 dpo
March 18th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Regular
just a quick update....i tested again at 11 dpo today (morning) and got a BFN. Not giving up hope tho. Still have plenty more days to test again. Also something weird started happening today, I keep feeling like AF is coming (you know that icky feeling) but I know its TOO early for AF to show up so keeping everything crossed at this point!
March 20th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Regular
13 dpo and still negative *cries*
March 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I know its exhausting. I tested 7dpo,BFN! I did it to myself. Now on 8dpo im having lower back cramps(like onset of labor) so i know implantation is gotta be taking place. My period is another two weeks away. I never cramp this early. So im thinking positive! I think I can test a week after implantation and at least get a faint line..hopes

Good Luck!
March 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Regular
hey babysmiles5! did you get your BFP? I have been testing every single day. Today I am 19 dpo which is 3 days past my regular period date and no AF. I am still getting BFN's and have no idea what is going on. I have all the symptoms/signs and I feel so preggo so I guess I am going to wait it out until the end of this week and then go for a blood test. This is crazy! I have such regular 24-25 day cycles and have never ever missed a period in my life so this is very weird for me. No AF and no BFP.
March 31st, 2012, 04:29 AM
Futuristic Izabell
i think the reason that your missing your period is that your stressing over if you are pregnant or not that could happen....relax like everybody says try and try until you sucssed.
March 31st, 2012, 07:40 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stress can keep you from O'ing but it shouldn't lengthen your luteal phase. If you're sure of when you O'd I bet your bfp is coming. Some people just have them show up later due to later implantation or just because that's how their body is. Good luck!

April 1st, 2012, 07:08 AM

BFP!!After sixty to eighty bucks down the drain trying to test early.Dollar store this round.. Didnt test till first MP.
April 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM
BFP! Not till first day of missed period, pissed cuzz of how much money I wasted and frustration trying to test early. Posted pics. Guess admin has to approve it. But pic is already in my previous post.
April 3rd, 2012, 11:03 AM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to WantingAnother
Congrats BabySmiles!!!!

April 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySmiles5 View Post
BFP! Not till first day of missed period, pissed cuzz of how much money I wasted and frustration trying to test early.
I feel your pain...it is for that exact reason that I am POAS this week, and am trying to hold off until next week. I'm just sick of wasting money on what may or may not be a BFN.

BTW, congrats to you, on what looks like your HPT+ - is it sticking thus far?

April 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I know. I wasted money, the good test are not cheap. Its only a few so I hear get a positive very early but still only to find disappointment...thank ladies..I hope it's sticking..I have an appointment Friday

Good luck!
April 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
congrats

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

June 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Hi brown eyes! I'm just wondering if you ever got your BFP? I have the same symptoms you described in your first post. I'm 9 DPO now. Let me know!
July 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes, Brown eyes, any good news to report?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search