Late but negative preg tests

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm so confused! Not sure if anyone can help me. I'm on day 36 of my cycle, however, i'm not really sure exactly how long my cycles are - I've always been irregular, but I also had a baby in November and just had my 1st AF on 2/12, so I don't really know what is "normal". On 2/28-3/1 (days 17-19 of my cycle) I had a faint staining (light pink) that I would have missed if I weren't checking. During that time I was also cramping. Then on 3/9-10 (days 27-28 of my cycle) I had a sticky brown spotting (once, like a dot in my underwear, and once each day when I wiped only, each time it was a small amount). I assumed my AF was coming but it never came. Then I was thinking maybe the staining was ovulation and then the brown was implantation, but I started taking pregnancy tests this past week and up until this past Friday (one week after the brown spotting started) it's been negative. I've never experienced this before. Anyone have any ideas? Also, yesterday my CM was clear and a bit slimy and today I wiped and my CM was a bit yellow but doesn't smell at all and I'm not itchy or anything like that.
March 31st, 2012, 04:21 AM
Futuristic Izabell
you should wait till the 12day to make sure...im on a waiting period too i have all this pregnancy sysmptoms like yours 8 day late
April 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I'm going through the same thing. I am 4 days late for my period and still getting negatives idk what to do
April 5th, 2012, 08:38 PM
just to give u a little perspective wen my sister got pregnant with her little girl she had repeated negatives until she gave up on the expensive tests and started to buy the dollar tree tests and it came back piositive and wen she went to the dr she found out she was like 3 months where as i was able to test a week early and got a positive test. go figure...lol
May 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM
We have been trying to get pregnant for 2 months. My period was on time last month and this month I am 2-3 days late. The only reason I knew I was pregnant with my daughter was because I was naseaus. And I found out l found out when I was 3-4 weeks along.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search