Too Early? Implantation Cramp?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I hope somebody can help me. Me and my fiance recently talked about wanting to conceive well if my calculations are correct I would have ovulated around the 21st or so well I was out of town then so we didn't get to try until the 22nd well last night (the 25th) I got this really strange pinching cramp kind of like when the OBGYN takes a sample and then I felt light cramping afterwards. AF isn't supposed to be here until the 3rd. Is it too soon to feel implantation? I cant find any other explanation or I don't want too because I want to be pregnant to bad Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
April 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
And I can only assume that is too early to take a test if that was implantation I felt last night? Does anybody know when I could test?
April 27th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
If it was implantation cramping, you should test 2 days after. Hcg needs time to build up. Good luck!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
May 2nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Well update I am supposed to start tomorrow but last night I had very little bleeding and then it stopped same thing happened this morning. Not like when AF I usually spot at first then start a regular flaw within a few hours. I have these strange spots on my boobs looks like little blood spots coming to the surface. my vaginal walls are swollen only other time that has ever happened was during an allergic reaction to latex. Anybody have any advice for me? I am crossing my fingers to have a positive pregnancy test soon!
May 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Greetings DeVoreNOLA,

I see that you haven't posted in a while? Have you gotten your BFP yet or did AF come? I am in the same situation you are or were. I had a IUI on 5/15/12 and on 5/18/12 I had very bad cramping on the left side where my follicolles were. I had a PT that day but the doctors said it would have been too early to test for pregnancy. So I am trying to hold off until 5/29/12. I wish you luck
August 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM
can some one help me and BABY DUST TO YOU TWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi can some one help me please

my lmp was july 25 and me and my bd been having sex threw out my whole cycle

on august 13 or 14 i had (watery light pink/brown discharge) that lasted for a day

ever since then i been having the urge to throw up when i smell certain thing, my breast hurt, i been cramping , tired , very bad head aches ect...

could this have been implantation bleeding and when can i take a test

Tags
conceive , cramp , implantation , pinching

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search