Is this implantation bleeding?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2012, 11:15 AM
I had my last menstrual period on April 19th. My partner and I had sex using the pull out method on May 3rd and May 4th (I know this is not the best form of birth control, we aren't trying for a baby but if it happens it happens). On May 5th I noticed a little glob of snot like clear mucous in my panties (not sure if this is fertile ewcm? I haven't been charting or anything and this is the only time i noticed this). We also had sex using the pull out method on May 7th. Well starting on May 9th - 11th I noticed some light pink spotting that turned into light brown spotting and back to light pink only on the toilet paper when I would use the restroom (sorry tmi). That has completely stopped and now I just feel more wet down there and I was wondering if that could of been implantation bleeding and wanted to hear from others who might have experienced this too. Any responses would be appreciated!!
August 17th, 2012, 01:09 PM
take a test
baby dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search