going crazy!!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM
This is our first month TTC and I am already going crazy...I dont know if I could go through this for multiple cycles. I swear I keep feeling "symptoms" but I am only a couple DPO so I am thinking they may be self induced and part of my imagination since my desire to be PG is so strong. I am healthy and as far as I know I am fine on ovulation because I can feel myself ovulate each month. Also, my bf is healthy too and I know he doesnt have any problems. So I am putting a lot of pressure on myself to conceive the first month because I worry he will change his mind about wanting one. I think this because in the past he has said "lets wait until December" then, he wants to try, then he wants to wait....IDK. I know he wants one as much as me but I dont know if maybe he sees I am stressing out too much over it or what?!
Any feedback about any of my post is most welcome!! I need support right now for sure!
June 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Same here! But not the first month in trying to concieve. :/ I'm stressing as well. And he doesn't seemed worried at all! Mostly because every test is a negative But today is our anniversary, and what a gift of a positive! But I'm also fearing I'm self-inducing my rather new symptoms. (breast tenderness, etc.) Good luck! I'm sure it will be a positive when the time comes to test! And if not, keep trying. Sex is never a bad thing! And if he keeps changing his mind, make sex a really wonderful and different/more exciting experience than the other sexual encounters before hand. Perhaps mixing it up will excite him to be more hands on and such. Luck!!! xoxo

Tags
anxious , scared , ttc , waiting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search