First day of my 2WW!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 05:56 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, today is the first day of my 2WW. This our second month TTC.It seems like it took forever just to get to this day, so I know this time around is going to seem like an eternity! However, I have been ignoring "symptoms" the past few days. It has been 4 days now of cramping, and that is not normal for me this time of month. This morning they are worse. Not painful, just feels like tugging or pulling, but much more noticeable then the past few days. I know that it is way to early to feel anything, but maybe I ov'd early and I am feeling IM cramping. Anyway, I am looking forwarding to chatting with all of you during our 2ww, and I wish the best for all of you!
July 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Positive thoughts sent your way I'm on day day three of mine.

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”
July 23rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks! You will have to keep me posted on how you are doing and any symptoms you have. We can compare notes I am not sure I am going to make it through the next two weeks, lol! Best of luck to you!
July 23rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Yes! I also don't want to read into anything either but I can't help it. I have had some lower abdominal cramping which I normally don't have however I also have been on bc since I was in high school and don't really remember what a natural cycle feels like. I'm taking it for what it is right now. The wait is killing me!

July 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 8dpo on our 2nd cycle! it was more like a one week wait for me because i tested this morning lol. another week to go!

*thank you*Kiliki*

July 23rd, 2012, 10:58 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
5DPO for me. Also our second cycle. I have been having shooting pain in my right breast. Probably unrelated but still kind of hoping it means something good
July 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Day 20. 7DPO for me. i get ovulation pain at day 13. This is our first TTC since my miscarriage in June, and thinking its going to be a long wait!! but i did find out at day 24 last time. so im hoping it may only be 4 days away!!
July 24th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Best of luck to all of you! I can't wait to hear how all of you are make out and I hoping for ltos and lots of BFP This is also our second cycle TTC, and it is going to be the a very long two weeks,lol. I have no will power, so I know I will start testing early. I am having my doubts about this cycle though. I think I may have ov'd early, and we may have missed mour chance, but hopefully not. I would love to hear any symptoms you all have as time goes on. FX and GL!!!

July 24th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
My symptoms: shooting pain right breast, bloating,cramping (alternating from one side to the other) starting 5 DPO and then today I have been extremely tired

Second Cyle TTC #1
6 DPO
9 Days until testing
July 25th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Those symptoms sound promising!! FX!! Anyone else having a new symptoms today?
July 25th, 2012, 02:51 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
I had a few drops of blood today. FX that it's implantation bleeding!

July 25th, 2012, 03:40 PM
^ Good luck!! FX for you!
July 25th, 2012, 03:42 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Thanks!

July 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
One week to go until AF is supposed to arrive. Not sure when to take the test....I'm thinking maybe Monday? So hard to wait!

My only symptoms have been extreme fatigue and an upset stomach the past 2 mornings.

Happy thoughts to you all and hoping the waiting game isn't too hard!!
July 26th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I'm right there with you!

I am 2 DPO and am stressing. AF is due on the 4th ... but I am praying it doesn't show ... going to try to wait until at least the 2nd or 3rd to test.

So far, only symptoms are nasty bloating (although thats been an everyday occurance since stopping BCP a few months ago) ... my boobs are sore but not constantly sore ...

Positive thoughts for everyone!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 27th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Hi ladies!!!!! I'm new but I must say I'm having the same symptoms!! Plus headaches I'm so nervous and have no idea what to do with myself while I wait so guess ill stay updated with u ladies!!! Good luck to all of u!!! Best wishes and nice meeting you all!!!!!!
July 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
This is the longest 2 weeks ever. I am only 5DPO and I feel like this work week took forever. I am not really having any symptoms anymore. I had horrible bloating for a couple days, but that is gone. I am still cramping off and on, but they are very mild, and to be honest, I do recall having mild cramps the week before AF. However, I am not losing hope yet, it is too early for that I can't wait to hear how all of our tests turn out! FX for everyone!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search