Anyone having pregnancy symptoms?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Themrs0523

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
So far this cycle I am 6DPO and I am EXHAUSTED! That just started today. I could barely get out of bed and once I got home I slept for 3 hrs, my husband was a little concerned. I just kinda felt off today. I have also had shooting pains in my right breast, cramping that alternates from one side to another and bloating. I am sure it is all just wishful thinking but I hope this is it!

Second Cycle TTC #1
6 DPO
9 days until testing
July 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I am also very sore (back, shoulders, etc)
July 25th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have some of the same. I have been cramping for about a week now. I thought it was just OV cramping before, but now I am not sure, since it is past my OV time. I have not been exhausted, but yesterday when I was grocery shopping, my legs became very "shakey" and I had to slow down for a minute. It passed and has not happened since. I ate a very good and healthy lunch, so I know it was not lack of food or anything like that. The cramps kind of creep towards my back also. Like you, I am trying so hard not look to into anything, lol, but it is so hard!! I want this so badly. Your symptoms seem very promising to me though!!! You are a few days ahead of me with your 2ww, so I would love to keep hearing any other symptoms you may have, FX for you and GL!!!
July 25th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I hope you get good news too! Isnt it funny that when your trying all of these otherwise uncomfortable signs make us giddy (when usually we would be complaining about them)!!!!
Good Luck!
SMB80 likes this.
July 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!! I said to my husband tonight, "I just want my boobs to hurt, an acute sense of smell, to be tired, and feel sick. That's all I want!" Lol, he just laughed at me. So like you said, yes, I also get all giddy if something feels out of the normal However, as of tonight, I have no symptoms at all. Even that bloated feeling I have had for days is gone, oh well, I have not lost hope yet
July 26th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Lol! That's so funny. Yes, don't lose hope! FX for a BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search