How is everyone feeling? anything new?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Girls! I was just wondering how everyone is doing in there TWW? Any new symptoms you are noticing? Anyone testing early? I would love to hear how you all are!
July 26th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Feeling anxious! I've been cramming since 2 days po. I have waves of being nauseous and I'm exhausted. Took a test and a BFN! I'm 9 days po.
July 26th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I have been cramping also. It has been going on a while, but I am not noticing anything else. I am not as far into my TWW as you are though. Don't lose hope over the BFN! You still have plenty of time for a BFP to happen, FX for you! Keep me posted, I love to hear how others are doing
July 26th, 2012, 07:31 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
I crazily tested only 6DPO! Of course it was negative. With my previous pregnancy I didn't get my BFP until four days after my missed period so I should know better. Hope is a powerful thing.

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”
July 26th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
It truly is! I am still overly exhausted but I have a thyroid disorder so this happens occasionally (and randomly). I am hoping this tired spell is bc I have a baby cooking and that is throwing my thyroid for a loop.
Other than that, backpain, no more pain in my breasts, still bloated.
July 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I started getting cramps today... Not sure if it is a pregnancy symptom or because AF is around the corner. I have 5 days until I expect her to arrive and I usually only cramp like a day before. FX it is a symptom.
July 28th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I am only 4 DPO and I POAS this morning ... I know, way too early and a BFN. Ugh, I wish someone would invent something that would tell you IMMEDIATELY as conception was occurring!!!! This waiting game is horrible.

Symtoms:
Severe bloating (which I've had on/off since stopping BC in May)
Nasty stomach acid/burning (semi-new symptom)
Exhaustion!!!!!!!!!
Insomnia!!!!!!

Hoping this is all becasue a baby is in there...and not just in my head

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 28th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Melissa, I tested way to early also, I couldn't help it, lol. I am only 6DPO, so of course I got a BFN. Your symptoms sound promising though! I really don't have any symptoms. I was cramping for a while, but that has gone away now, and nothing else is happening. FX for you!!
July 28th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Still haven't tested bc i am too afraid of the disappointment. I have added a few symptoms: heartburn and headaches.

I am hoping for a BFP in 5 days!

10 DPO TTC #1 second cycle
July 28th, 2012, 07:56 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Is lower back pain a symptom?

July 28th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Yes, lower back pain is a symptom
July 28th, 2012, 08:06 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
More I can read into then!

July 29th, 2012, 06:22 AM
hmmmm.... So I woke up with very mild cramping again, but with lower back pain as well. I also have (very mild) soreness in my breasts. I am trying so hard not to get excited about this, because they could very well be PMS symptoms. I do get these same things once and a while a week before AF. So FX for preg symptoms and not PMS!!!
July 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
It is hard not to read into all those symptoms. On the other hand, positive thinking can make things happen! I had cramping too. What makes me lean more towards thinking I'm pregnant (besides wanting it so badly) is the cramping wasn't a general cramping in my lower abdomen. It was very specific to my left side. Here's hoping!

July 29th, 2012, 08:24 AM
You are absolutely right. I am trying to not read into everything, because I am scared to death I will just cause my own heart break. However, I am not myself this morning at all. We have a farm and I have 3 horses. I love my horses so much and this orning I fed them 2 hours late because I just could not get the energy up to get up and take care of them. That is SO not like me. I think I may be making myself tired though by thinking about all of this non-stop. I have one son, and he is 10. One of the only symptoms I really remember well when I was pregnant with him was how tired I was, all the time. So maybe these are all good things. As far as your only your left side hurting, that sounds promising since you know that is not normal for you. When will you test again?
July 29th, 2012, 08:29 AM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Being tired is a good sign(your hungry horses might not agree I am going to test again tomorrow at 10dpo and then again Wednesday if I need to. Wednesday is my wedding anniversary so that would be a great day to get my bfp. Are you trying to hold off on testing again?

July 29th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I woke up this morning and one of my breasts is larger than the other... Hmm I am
Really hoping I am not reading into things and all of this is pointing to pregnancy.
July 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
That would be such an amazing anniversary gift! I am going to hold of on testing. My husband has to go to Texas for work tomorrow and he comes home Wednesday. I would like to test Wednesday if I am still noticing symptoms, so when he comes home, I may have wonderful news for him. However, that would still be a bit early to be testing. AF would be due on the 7th or 8th, so I would like to hold off as much as possible. Let us know how the test goes tomorrow!

@Themrs, it is so hard not read into all these things, lol! If that is not normal for you, then it sounds good! When will you test?
July 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I am not going to test until I miss AF, so 4 more days if AF doesn't show.
July 29th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Hello,
I think you can count me out. I started spotting today and BFN on two tests! I am 12 days po and I really thought we had a shot. I had all the symptoms such as : cramping for over a week, nausea, back pain, and exhaustion. Wishing all you ladies best of luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search