TWW- One week down & one more to go

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2012, 10:34 AM
My DH and I have started with TTC again. I has been two months since I have had my IUD removed. (It wasn't sitting correctly for months & I decided to just get the it out.) This month we began to use the ovulation calendars since my AF has been pretty much @ 28 days, not to mention my fertile days landed on my 7 year wedding anniversary. (Great story to tell the kid later, lol)

Anyhow, I have noticed a few things differently this month than my normal "ugh in a week it will be here". For example, my face has broken out with acne. I mean, teenage years acne! My lower back is killing me, I'm extremely tired, and my chest has been playing this weird tingle ache game. Which normally I don't get. I normally just really sore breasts, never achy. The other days if felt as if something was crawling around in my bra. Oh and lets not forget for the past two nights I have woken up from my sleep to just pee. Which is something that I don't do.

Using those fertility calendars, it said that my O-day would have been on the 20th. I really don't think that it was the 20th cause I was pretty much had no CM. Now previous days before around the 16/17 I did notice that I was more "wet" than normal. So if I was pregnant I think I would be almost 4 weeks. My husband is really excited as this would be our 3rd and final child. I really don't want to disappoint him if my AF decides to come this week.

Ladies- what do you think? Am I showing signs of possibility of being pregnant. My other two pregnancies were waay different from each other. So it's not like I can base my "symptoms" on each of those....
July 30th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one week to go also It is so hard to tell if these symptoms mean PG or AF, and the wait it so long! Your symptoms sound promising though! I hope this is your month. FX and GL!
July 31st, 2012, 12:34 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I have another week to go but I will probably POAS before then! I am 7 DPO

How are you charting? Are you temping? Using OPKs? Sometimes it is hard to go based on symptoms, especially since stopping the IUD. If you are not temping or using OPKs, I would start with one or the other or both, that is the best way to know when O is happening rather then just guessing or assuming. I thought I would O on CD12 but I actually O'd on CD15 ... which was good to know so we could time BD right.

Good Luck!

Was the IUD hormonal or non hormonal?

Some of your symptoms can be from stopping the IUD if it was hormonal because now your hormones are working on their own ...

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Missa Mae:

I used to have the Mirena IUD. I got if after my 1st pregnancy & it was in place for over 4 years. When that one was removed I didn't have any odd symptoms. I actually got pregnant with my 2nd son about 6 months after. With my 2nd son I ended up with the Mirena once again, but I only kept it in for a little over 2 years, again I'm not feeling any different than what I did after the 1st time I had it removed.

I'm actually now late on my AF, since it was due on the 3rd. I took a pregnancy test on the day of the missed AF & today *8/7* and both were negative. I am still having pregnancy symptoms that are different than PMS. I called my doctor & he advised me to wait until Sunday to take another test. If that one is negative or if I haven't had my AF then I need to go see him.

I'm really hoping that my DH & I got it this month. It would soo help the issues I have with my adenomyosis.
August 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Super Mommy
hi girls im new to the site .hope u dont mind me joining you . we have been ttc for 14 mths .and am waiting one more week for the witch ,so hoping she dont come this mth .as so upsetting when i keep seeing neg on those tests , driving myself crazy waiting at the min ,need some company from ladies who know how im feeling .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search