Still holding on!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2012, 09:34 AM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
CD 30.... Absolutely no sign of AF. I have been peeing like crazy already this morning and woke up very nauseated. Sure hope AF doesn't decided to come late. Today was supposed to be the day. I am going to wait until Sat to test again. Got a BFN a few days ago.
August 2nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, isn't the wait brutal?! I woke up this morning feeling terrible, and now my bb's are REALLY sore. I really hope this is your month Are you having any other symptoms besides the ones you mentioned? Is your AF normally right on time or is this not normal for you? I will be testing this weekend also. I tested Wednesday even though I knew it was too early and (of course) got a BFN. I hope these symptoms are not all in my head :/ FX and GL!! Keep us posted!
August 2nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Good Luck :-)

I had, what I hope to be, IB this morning! Just once, little tiny red spot-like on the toilet paper, not enough to smear and smaller than pin drop. Only happened once, every other time I've been to the bathroom today, nothing!

AF is due tomorrow or Saturday. Am planning on testing again Saturday morning ...

BBs are semi-sore, not horrible but it comes in waves, especially when I take off my bra ... and I've been having insomnia, could not sleep last night!

Hope this is it for both of us ... GOOD LUCK!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 2nd, 2012, 05:44 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
The wait is horrible and my wait is over though I hope you all soon get the results you wish for best of luck to you all
August 2nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Good luck ladies! FX for you all! It seriously is the longest wait ever. Keep us posted.

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”
August 2nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Still no sign of the witch. Had a lot of side and back pain today, very thirsty and hoping she doesn't just come late. Bbs are a little sore and I have been very hungry. Going to test next on sat if she doesn't show
August 3rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I have been pretty thirsty lately, like I can't drink enough water!

I tested this morning at 10 DPO - put the pic up on the AIP board. Pretty sure it wa a faint positive!!!! Here's hoping...

to both of us!!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 3rd, 2012, 07:52 AM
Tested this morning...BFN...How long do I wait before I can call my doctor and have a blood test?
August 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well your AF is late now right? I think (not sure) if you are past the day you AF was due, a blood test should work. I read so many things online though, so that may be wrong. I would call your Dr. and let them know what is going on and see what they think. FX for you!!!!
August 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Ya I am 2 days late now. Someone told me to wait until I am ten days late to call. I may have to call on Monday though if she doesn't show congrats to you girl! How are you going to tell your hubby???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search