TWW symptoms

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hi hi...It's our 3rd month trying...hoping I got the whole ovulation timing right this month...I was using a little calender I started checking CM...kind of an odd thing but I definitely had EWCM on the 13th and 14th. My cycles are usually anywhere from 28-32 days. I'm on day 28 today...so 6-7 dpo. Of course I tested today...derrrr BFN. My boobs are usually super sore before AF but they're not. I've been exhausted for 2 days now and have also had an abundance of white lotiony cm. This is new for me. It's to the point where I think AF arrived. I've also been nauseous off and on through out the day...worse at night. Lower back pain too but I get this with AF...Who knows lol! Trying not to get too worked up but it's tricky because of the CM. Hope everyone is doing well
August 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It all sounds good Best of luck to you!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

August 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Sounds good! Good luck!!

Question: Do you BBT chart? It can be uncertain as to when you ovulate if you don't, it is hard to tell by CM alone. For me, I am actually dry when I ovulate which is different than what they said it would be. But I have heard conceiving is all about CM, so I don't know!
August 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM
AllyW's Avatar Member
Hi Mandy It's our 2nd month trying... I'm on 4DPO and have the creamy lotiony CM too that I've never had before after I O'd. Weird! But Good luck to you! I hate this 2 week wait!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search