Dreaming

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kristin828

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Stuck on 5 DPO (TWW) and can't get my mind to relax!

I was curious as to how early any of you have had pregnancy signs before? Realistically, what was your first clue? When did you find out for sure you were pregnant?

My BB is at a 10 today. I have succeeded on lengthening my luteal phase (just by drinking red raspberry leaf tea) and I am hoping this gives me enough time to produce enough progesterone and sustain a healthy pregnancy! My chart is posted below, but it is way too early to tell yet.

Symptoms are: Frequent urination, slight cramping/ache in upper abdomen, tingling but not sore breasts (there is a huge blue vein that I have never been able to see before that seems to be enlarged or more towards the surface??), increased cervical fluid, headache, mild gas/bloating but was worse 5 days ago.

Hoping for a miracle!
August 29th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
I don't have an answer since we're TTC our 1st, so hopefully someone else will be more helpful, but I just wanted to say I'm right there with you!! On 5dpo also and I'm going crazy with this TWW as well!!! An enlarged blue vein sounds very promising to me! I'm just looking for any symptom I can find right now and all I have is increased cm and such a lingering headache (but that might just be from me trying to cut out caffeine ).

Wishing you lots and lots of baby dust!!!
Terra_Mater likes this.
August 30th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Nice to meet you! We are cycle buddies lol Good luck to you as well!! We should keep each other posted on results, for sure! Maybe end up in the same due date club, if everything goes the way we want it.
August 30th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
Nice to meet you too!! That would be amazing!! Anything new for you today? I've had cramping since this morning and am getting WAY too excited about it... dying to test but I know I need to wait This tww is so hard!
August 31st, 2012, 11:42 AM
I have started to feel intermittent aches in my back on the right side, and a little crampy. Feeling like AF is coming Trying not to get my hopes up! Also dying to test the suspense is killing me! GL to you as well!!!

Last edited by Terra_Mater; August 31st, 2012 at 12:16 PM.
September 1st, 2012, 07:50 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I counted myself out at 6DPO because I tested and got a BFN ... was so sad. Was cramping, felt like AF was on her way into town.

On 9DPO I went to the restroom at work and after wiping there were teeny tiny dots of blood, not enough to smear, but I thought AF was starting, but nothing else happened the rest of the day.

Decided to test at 10DPO because everything I read about the blood said it could be implantation bleeding. 10DPO I got a very very faint BFP ... I was super excited, but nervous because I was hoping I wasn't seeing things. I bought a FRER that afternoon and tested after dinner and got a BFP

So, don't count yourself out if you feel like AF ... AF and pregnancy feel pretty much the same in the beginning.

Good Luck

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have any symptoms in the TWW with my last pregnancy that I remember..and I was watching! I did get sore BBs but that was from the progesterone supplement I think. And at around 4 weeks pregnant I got super tired and had a huge appetite. Then around 6 weeks I started with the morning sickness. But its different for everyone..so we shall see! Oh nyeah I did have frequent urination and constipation too.
June 20th, 2013, 06:09 AM
well, I guess, a bigg appetite, and weird moods

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search