TWW Driving me insane!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mommy_2layla
  • 1 Post By Kristin828
  • 2 Post By Missa_Mae

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 09:13 PM
Mommy_2layla's Avatar Veteran
Hey!

Im new to the boards, been lurking for a few days and decided to join.

My Boyfriend and I are TTC our first, i'm 6DPO and dying to test. Im so confused about the symptoms i am having! my breast have been really sore, i've been mildly crampy, sleepy,gassy, and my mood is all out of whack. I'm hoping these are pregnancy symptoms and not just PMS
Gen88 likes this.

Last edited by Mommy_2layla; September 1st, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
September 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
Hey Ashlee! Welcome!! (although I am fairly new myself! But still.. Welcome!! ) I hear ya! I hate this TWW.. I'd definitely reccomend not testing this early just because I have tested now 3 times (we're TTC #1, I'm 8dpo as of Saturday) and I tested on 6, 7, and 8dpo *knowing* it would be too early either way, and of course got BFN's each time. I still don't know if I'm preg or not, but seeing 3 BFN's in a row is so disheartening! I've now decided to wait until at least 12dpo to test again, if not until the day of expected AF and wish I hadn't tested early since now I just feel all bummed out about seeing those BFNs (let's hope I hold out... Man its hard right?!)

As for your symptoms being PMS, if you're only 6dpo sounds to me like it would be too early for that?? So yay for symptoms maybe?

Good luck and baby dust!
Mommy_2layla likes this.
September 2nd, 2012, 02:25 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!

I counted myself out at 6DPO because I tested and got a BFN, I was so sad. I had IB on CD9 and I tested on CD10 and got the faintest BFP - and the line was nice and dark by CD13.

Good Luck!
Terra_Mater and Mommy_2layla like this.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 3rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
Hi Ashlee, I'm 6 dpiui and I also ovulated that day. My bbs and nipples are extremely sore. Also I was sneezing and developed a sore throat yesterday that I still have today. I don't temp chart or know how to check CM so I can't report on that.
September 3rd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, my hubby and i are TTC baby#2 and like you guys this Tww is driving me crazy!! I recently got my IUD (copper) removed. my last AF was on Aug 13th. I'm 7 DPO we had sex on Aug 26th my symptoms started immediately have had mild cramping for the past 5 days, extremely hungry and tired! peeing more than usual, very vivid horrific dreams and creamy CM,extremely sore bbs specially around the nipple area and lower back pain and bloated. Not suppose to get AF until Sept 9th so very unusual for me to get all these symptoms. Hoping I am pregnant

Good luck everyone!

Ps: AF due in 6 days and Im in a great mood which is rare because I'm The biggest pms monster about a week before.

Last edited by Gen88; September 3rd, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
September 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM
I've had some new symptoms pop up since my initial post.. i've had the worst nausea, Creamy white CM, my SO also noted that my areolas appear to be bigger and darker, and he also noted that i've actually been eating more lately (i rarely ever finish a meal).

I'm going to take a HPT on the 7th...

AF is supposed to arrive on the 9th.. hoping she doesn't show...

September 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ashley, my AF is suppose to come the 9th too I think I will wait until then, good luck and lots of baby dust
September 8th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Update, got AF yesterday maybe next month will be the month! Trying to stay positive!
September 8th, 2012, 09:30 PM
tested yesterday BFN

AF is supposed to be here tomorrow.. hopefully shes a no show
September 9th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck ladies!!! Trying to keep my mind busy but it is so hard!

I just keep imagining feeling the baby kick for the first time, hearing the heartbeat, finding out if it's a boy or girl, holding them in my arms....it reminds me that the hurt I feel every time I see that BFN will someday be worth it....and how much more I will appreciate that BFP!

Praying that we all get that joyous second line soon
September 9th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themrs0523 View Post
Good luck ladies!!! Trying to keep my mind busy but it is so hard!

I just keep imagining feeling the baby kick for the first time, hearing the heartbeat, finding out if it's a boy or girl, holding them in my arms....it reminds me that the hurt I feel every time I see that BFN will someday be worth it....and how much more I will appreciate that BFP!

Praying that we all get that joyous second line soon
You're so right, I'm feeling better today. Wishing all you ladies that baby we all hope for so much
September 9th, 2012, 10:15 PM
AF was a no show today which is unusual for me i'm usually a right at midnight the day of girl.. so my hopes are high.
September 9th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Good luck Ashlee!!! After disappointment last cycle I haven't even bought tests so that I won't take them... On CD 32 so you would think that would be a good sign but last cycle lasted 37 days... They had told me they thought that was just an off cycle because I had been on birth control for so long.

Hopefully we will both get BFP this month!
September 10th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlee_B View Post
AF was a no show today which is unusual for me i'm usually a right at midnight the day of girl.. so my hopes are high.
You should definitely test now
September 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Tested again yesterday still BFN... but AF is still a no show
September 11th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Tested again yesterday still BFN... but AF is still a no show
Give it until Friday before you test again, you might of ovulated late and had late implantation.
September 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
AF came today... so i guess its back to CD 1
September 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
AF came today... so i guess its back to CD 1
Don't lose hope! I'm on CD 7, let's Hope this cycle is our cycle! Good luck I'll keep you ladies updated, I should be ovulating soon, so DH and I will be busy the next 2 weeks lol good luck and lots of baby dust!
September 14th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Still waiting for aunt flo! CD 36. Last cycle was 37 days so I am going to wait until sunday to test. Praying and hoping this is it! I do feel queazy and I was exhausted just pushing the cart around Walmart today. I have had a pretty significant pulling sensation the last few days. Good luck to everyone. Hope we all see BFP soon!
September 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM
BFN today

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search