4 Days late

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2012, 07:10 PM
MeUrquhart's Avatar Member
Well, AF is 4 days late. I tested maybe 3 days ago with FRER and it was a no question about it BFN. I had slight cramping about a week ago, and nothing came of it. I'm wondering if I should test again, or wait a week.
September 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
I would test again. Did you test with FMU or was it later in the day? At 4 days late there should be high enough levels of HcG if you are preg that any test should tell you, even the cheapies!

September 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM
I think it was later in the day. Towards the evening. I'm going out later today, so I can go buy another box and see what happens.
September 9th, 2012, 07:45 PM
im 3 days late and i tested twice but both negative. no signs of period. but im getting a belly on my. my adbonimal area is swollen
September 10th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I tested again yesterday in the evening because I couldn't help myself. I'm still late, no signs of AF but still a BFN. I PROMISE I won't test again in the evening. Next time will be FMU. PROMISE! lol. I can't tell if I'm bloated or my tummy is growing because there's a bun in the oven. I've never had bloating as a symptom of PMS or AF. My uniform is definitely a little tighter. Today at the end of work, my stomach started to bubble a bit. I don't feel sick but my stomach is def uneasy. I don't know what that's all about. I'm excited at the possibility that I could be preggo, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
September 12th, 2012, 12:16 PM
uuugh. Hello AF. You suck.
September 18th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Veteran
awwww....sorry to hear, FX for next cycle. I am in the same boat, AF a week away an dhave cramping and uneasy stomach, i am not expecting a BFP either, simple because all these symptoms have happened before and AF still arrived anyway !

Babydust to us all !!
September 30th, 2012, 07:34 AM
It was weird. HORRIBLE cramping the day of, and it only lasted 3 days. >.< It's never been like that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search