a week before AF due and extremely crampy !

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Veteran
Anyone experience cramping / funny stomach/loose bowel around 7-10 days prior to AF date and then get a BFP? I can't tell whether i am eating too much bad spicy, rich foods or whether this month may be some good news after many many months!

Rest of my 'TWW' symtoms are similar as in BFN months ...lol apart from constant cramping and twinging, i am due around the 25th sept, so it would be too early to test? I did try an opk for the fun of it and it just had a light line and it is said that opk can also detect hcg, although i understand this is not a very accurate nor reliable method !

GL to all those waiting, this is our 7th month ttc and last 2 months i have had to stop charting as getting so involved was getting me very depressed when AF arrived, so takin ga break from everything except good ol ' BD !

FX for everyone
September 18th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Veteran
Update : I feel very crampy and queasy, just as I do prior to AF and i also have the feelings that accompany mild stomach-upsets, the urge to go bathroom, the funny cramping etc. My cycle is 28 day, regular and pretty spot on, we BD's every other day or so from CD7 to CD17 and I had red/pink bleeding around CD19 , which could have been O bleeding, although since i didnt chart this month i dont know. The bleeding was as if something had 'popped' inside! it was just that one day then the spotting tapered off over the next day. It has since stopped with the exception of borownish spotting on and off.

Apart from that, as menthionned above, crampy almost every day, leg ache and backacg (although i am sitting at work for long periods these days so that could explain those) and queasiness on/off.

FX!
September 19th, 2012, 04:20 PM
You sound just like i was before i got my bfp!! I had bad leg ache and back ache and brown spotting.. I pray you get a bfp!
September 19th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Good luck! Keep us posted
September 25th, 2012, 08:34 PM
well, sara...did you get your BFP yet? Good luck!!!
November 13th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Veteran
Ohhh I'm back in the TWW escape board and found my old postings! To update what happened after these posts- I m pretty sure I had a chemical I was campy on/off throughout the TWW & 2 days late , I got a faaaaaaint line at 13dpo Late at night but the next morning it was just barely visible before disappearing . AF then arrived with extreme backpains . The following cycle AF arrived 3/4 days EARLY in my regular cycle! All this makes me think that was a chemical

Once again I find myself in the TWW and at 2/3 dpi with cramping so don't know what to think really! This cycle I hv made a real effort with opks and temping so fingers crossed!

I'm assuming I hv ovulated although FF is yet to confirm it. My last two temps have been higher than the usual 36.2 C.

Yesterday's temp was 36.5 & today's 36.7 C ! How long before first temp rise do you ovulate?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search