symptoms at only 5dpo? I don't think....

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 06:32 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
Occasionally I see the '4, 5, 6 dpo' symptom threads and sometimes feel sorry for the person who wants a baby so much that these phantom symptoms are controlling her.

And yeah..........now I'M that crazy lady lol. Sorry I hope no one took offense, definitely not my intention.

Yesterday I felt nothing. Today on the other hand, I:
woke up with extreme heartburn - more like acid reflux pain
nausea off and on all day
metallic taste in mouth
very sensitive (sore) nipples, not so much when ds nurses but if my shirt rubs against them at all.

These are all very similar symptoms that I've had in past pregnancies, but never this early? My earliest ever symptom before was at 6dpo when I conceived baby # 7 and my milk totally dried up. Maybe I'm an early implanter, I don't know. Never got a bfp any earlier than 8 dpo.

So there, there's my crazy rant. I'm probably out anyway since we only dtd once...3 days before O. I'm sure I'll probably start testing tomorrow since I have no self control and have 20 hpt's lol. I know it will be neg but it never hurts to practice right?
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

November 7th, 2012, 08:29 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only started charting half way through this cycle, but I know I ovulated, and according to my chart I did so on thursday the 1st, though I had figured it would probably happen Monday the 29th. So sometime between the 29th and the 1st I did ovulate (could tell by other signs as well that it did happen)... and we had two very well timed accidents.
However on Saturday the 3rd, I started feeling crampy. I NEVER get crampy except the day before my cycle is due. Then I started getting bloated and feeling like I had to poo all the time, but didn't as much as I felt like I did.. you know just normal bm's... this feeling is STILL happening... My period is due between the 9th and 12th of the month depending on when I accutally ovulated, and it is normal for me to have some breast pain, but it feels like 3x stronger then normal.. breast tenderness was never an issue for me before having kids, but was when I was pregnant with both of them, and then started to effect me before periods sometime after my second birth possibly after my miscarriage a year after that baby was born, I never paid attention I just know it was not until at least after my daughter was born.
Now today I've been getting random waves of nausea and burping acid... to be honest the nausea started two days ago, but if I have a snack before bed it is hardly noticeable. and doesn't seem to bother me in the morning at all. I also have to pee all the time.
If this isn't pregnancy I'm certainly going to have to check myself into a looney bin.
November 8th, 2012, 06:32 AM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
slmehaffey we can share a room lol

So far today I have a little nausea - not like a tummy bug type (which my kids had a few days ago) but more of an empty, rumbling, need to burp type nausea. I'm also bloated and a bit crampy (like gas crampy) and feeling like I have a ......... sorry way TMI......big blow out fart waiting to unleash its fury. I also had a dream that my mom traveled 600 miles here just to ask me if I was pregnant.

Time will tell, this whole waiting thing sucks. A couple of days is nothing to most, but for those in the 2WW, 2 days sure can feel like 2 years!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

November 19th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Did you ladies end up with BFPs? I'm 5 dpo and keep getting waves of nausea idk if its possible I will get a BFP this month, if I'm just so anxious I'm making myself have symptoms or if I caught my lids colds with a little something extra lol.
January 2nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mikeys_mommy1_2006
Im 10 days,past ovulation and it was white. ive had heartburn were u tast in ur mouth i guess that heart burn or acid idk.

2 days feels like 2yrs ur so right!!!

I also urinate more frequently

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search