1DPO - any others? My symptoms so far include vivid dreams..

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2012, 01:47 PM
soul_donut's Avatar Melissa
Any other 1DPO ladies that want to join me in obsessing over TWW symptoms?

I'm just 1DPO but have been burping (I don't drink carbonated beverages etc), have a little nausea, and had very vivid dreams last night. I dream sometimes, but not consistently or as vividly. And I don't normally burp unless I down a huge fountain coke or something, but all I've had today was some eggs, bread, asparagus, bacon and a vanilla latte, and water. None of that would give me gas normally. I just have a weird feeling in my stomach today and am so impatient to know if it's a sign, or if I just ate my breakfast too fast
November 10th, 2012, 01:58 PM
PS: I am aware this is silly but hey.. better here than nagging my friends and hubby about each burp! Someone else may be in the same overly sensitive and likely paranoid TWW boat.
November 15th, 2012, 05:39 AM
are vivid dreams a symptom? bc I've been havin lots of them lately too... I'm now 3 dpo. how are you doing now? any more symptoms?
November 15th, 2012, 05:44 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
soul_donut you would be around 6DPO now? Do you have any more symptoms When are you going to test?

Shannabanana - some pregnant women report that they had vivid pregnancy/baby dreams in the 2WW, so I guess the answer is yes it could be!

I had a very vivid, but disturbing pregnancy baby related dream last night/this morning and I am also 3DPO today. So definitely giving me high hopes since I haven't had a dream like this for a very long time.

Good luck ladies

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
November 15th, 2012, 05:51 AM
good luck to you too! I'm glad to see someone else in the same boat ahh this is my first time possibly being pregnant And it's driving me crazy lol! I'm trying to hold out til at least 7 dpo but we will see how long I can hold out...
November 15th, 2012, 06:25 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I tested on 1DPO this cycle, LOL!

Oh your first, that's so cool! Extra for you

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
November 15th, 2012, 06:41 AM
lol well I tested before I ovulated and the day I ovulated!! thanks I'm excited and hopeful.
November 15th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Hi Laura and Shanna!

Hehe, it's funny because once you decide you want to start trying (likely because you've spent your adult life trying NOT to get pregnant) then it's like, you can't get pregnant fast enough!

So yeah, I'm about 6 or 7 DPO now and I have had dreams every night this week. And yesterday at the gym, I felt really weird on the elliptical. I normally take a few minutes to get out of my "ugh, gym" mode and really start going fast and with high resistance. I do about 30 minutes and then move on to some machines. Yesterday? I had to go at a snail's pace because my stomach/heart/etc felt fluttery and just generally strange. Not nauseated, per se, but just not right. I just went slow for the 30 minutes and went right home afterward. I am going again this morning, so we shall see if that happens again. It could be because I haven't been to the gym in a week or two. Or........... muahahah

Oh and I crazed-tested today and yesterday - BFN BFN! I was supposed to get it out of my system with the first POAS yesterday but clearly that didn't work out. I am going to WILL MYSELF (or have DH hide the sticks) to wait at least until next Monday/Tuesday or something. AF is due on Thanksgiving.
November 15th, 2012, 07:44 AM
oh I know what you mean about not getting pregnant fast enough! lol I never wanted a baby and was always terrified about getting pregnant but now I finally found the most perfect partner and having a baby with him would be great
my symptoms are extreme bloating, slight nausea, so tired all the time! and headaches and cramping. my thoughts go back and forth about maybe I'm not pregnant, which makes me sad but I feel like if I'm not then that doesn't mean I will never be.

good luck to you! let us know when you find out your results and we both need to distract ourselves from testing!! lol
November 15th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Totally - we need a distraction. Instead I keep posting on here!!!
November 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM
haha me too! I suppose I could do some laundry....
November 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_donut View Post
Hehe, it's funny because once you decide you want to start trying (likely because you've spent your adult life trying NOT to get pregnant) then it's like, you can't get pregnant fast enough!
You said it!! Wow. It's our first time TTC and I'm already going crazy. The thing that's got me the most is the utter lack of pretty much any symptom I've ever heard of. I feel pretty normal other than being really gassy, bloated, and constipated.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
November 15th, 2012, 04:29 PM
@Ninja - Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!!

And if you don't happen to get a BFP right away, then you've just told the internet that you have gas. It's just lovely!! Don't worry though because we're there with ya - gas, paranoia and all. ;-)
November 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM
good luck to you ninjacakes!
November 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Good luck to you all! I'm 10dpo today . . . . I'm going to test tomorrow morning. Last cycle I wasted so much money on tests, so I won't actually buy the test till tonight otherwise if it's in the house I use it!

Feeling quite positive as I've had a few spots of blood (sorry if that's tmi!) and I had that with my first pregnancy.

November 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
hello beckaboo! good luck to you too!
November 16th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Good luck beckaboo! Keep us posted.
November 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
any news yet soul donut?
November 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Still no positive, though I am optimistic! 8DPO
November 17th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I'm 5dpo now. this waiting is so hard!