TWW is SOOO HARD

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papasgirl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
So I am only around 2dpo...ha ha ha... and already I am so anxious. We have been NTNP (I guess) for two cycles now....had a loss in July and struggled with it for a while, but in late Sept, we just decided to stop any prevention and see what happens. So, according to all the online calculators, my fertile window was Dec 2 - Dec 7. I did have very wet cm on the 1st thru the 3rd but not traditional ewcm. We DTD everyday from Dec 1 until yesterday Dec 7, so all the bases are covered there. So here I am at about 2 dpo and going crazy. We had a really good week with this and I am hoping that my body plays nice and did what it was supposed to do. I am hoping for a BFP! AF is due on 12/20. I ordered some HPTs off of ebay and they will be here hopefully by the 12th so I can start obsessively testing....lol. I got 25 so I should be good to go. My only 'symptoms' so far are occasional breast pain, feeling like I am coming down with a cold, and a bloody nose for the past two days. Of course these all could be due to rising progesterone levels due to ovulation, but here's hoping they are good symptoms of pregnancy...
AHHH...felt good to get that all out! Thanks
Caydens_mommy likes this.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
December 13th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Veteran
GOOD LUCK TO YOU HAVE YOU FOUND OUT ANYTHING YET?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search