bad situation, advice needed...

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 08:46 AM
First, I think I found my boyfriend cheating on me this week. we had sex when I was fertile 3 days in a row unprotected and he pulled out . that was on November 29th 30th and December first . first day of my last. Was November 17th . last week I was throwing up 1 day nauseous all week with diarrhea and headache . this week I have headaches on and off and I have cramps almost everyday. my ovulation calendar says I should start my period On December 15th which is tomorrow but I still not gotten my period And all my pregnancy test test negative so far. I've been extremely emotional this week always wanting to cry not go to work . and just the other day I found out my boyfriend has been talking to some other girl for a least a couple months and I don't know what to do . Planned Parenthood won't even give me a blood test they only do urine test let go by the store . I also have discharge but my brother not sore but my birthday lil bigger than normal usually right before you my period. does this sound like I am pregnant . please help any advice would help
December 14th, 2012, 09:01 AM
you could be pregnant, i would definately test if you dont get your period tomorrow. make sure you test first urine of the morning. it's the most concentrated. however, it could be your mind playing with you because you're stressing about it. see what happens when you test and if you still haven't gotten your period after a week and it is coming back negative, go to a dr and ask them.
December 14th, 2012, 09:21 AM
My bf though I was pregnant since a couple weeks ago n was even paranoid I was ovulating n I said i wasn't but when i checked an online cycle calendar it says I was fertile all those days and ovulating on one of them. One thing I was worried about was he pulled out n came then since he was still hard he went back in! I didn't know until afterwards
December 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM
i know exactly what your going through right now.. except for the cheating part. i know that doesnt help and i am so sorry for your situation right now. but me i had my period on Nov. 22nd and was suppose to start on Dec. 19th and it's already been a week today that i havent gotten my period. I'm beginning to worry. I took 3 pregnancy tests and all came out negative. I've been trying to wait to take another one because before it was still too early to determine if i was pregnant or not. and now that i have missed my period i think now is a good time. but i am really confused and have all the symptoms too..

cheat , early detection , pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search