What are your symptoms right now?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! Just thought I would check in to see what everyone elses symptoms are! I am 9 DPO on an irregular cycle, so CD 40 right now Here are some of my symptoms:

CD 40 / 9 DPO:

Urinating alot
Concentrated looking urine
AF like cramps in the AM and then nothing
Sharp pinches in uterus area
Lower back pain
Breasts not really sore
Gassy
Restless sleep
Not very hungry
Moody as all hell
Stringy yellowish and creamy white CM
Itchy boobs
Bloated!

Anyone else have some different ones?
Distant out of body feeling
January 3rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I have.......none. But then again I'm only 3 dpo and have like 100 years to wait to test (feels like it anyway lol).

Your symptoms sound promising, good luck!
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

January 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was like that at 6 DPO and now time is flying! Had to sips of wine at dinner because I'm trying to live life normally so I don't get my hopes super high and I felt drunk!

Hopefully you will get your BFP this month! Baby dust to you!
January 4th, 2013, 06:04 AM
HeatherLyn429's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to HeatherLyn429
Mostly I am just crampy. Lower abdomen/pelvic area, sides of abdomen at times. Bouts of indigestion, headache, gassy and I have twinges in my cervix yesterday and the day before. I am 5 DPO on CD 21. I will test next Friday on my sons 2nd birthday

Trying SO HARD not to get my hopes up. We were not TTC but now that I think we might have caught that egg, I want it to happen!
and introducing my new baby princess Penelope Kate born 3/18/14 5:35am 9lbs 5oz 22"
January 4th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Ok, I am frustrated with the 2WW. According to Fertility Friend, I O'd on CD21 or CD22. I had +OPK's on CD19 and CD20.

I'm tired all the time, have bouts of nausea every other day. I'm extremely emotional. All I want to eat is creamed spinach, beef, mushrooms and salad.

No desire for sweets at all. The smell of peanut butter or popcorn makes me want to puke. Can't go near a cup of coffee either.

I've got about 15 internet HPT's and every few days I try one. I can't stand waiting! I'm trying to hold off and not do another one again until next Thursday!

Heather
January 4th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Heather30, waiting is the killer part of it! It is so hard not to get excited! I tested on christmas and new years hoping to get a nice "gift" and got BFN!!

HeatherL234- That is my issue with Fertility Friend, it go the Oing part right but says that my possible period wont start until possibly the 9th?! I would be about 15 DPO then!!! The symptoms between PMS and PG are so similar sometimes it sucks! What DPO are you roughly?
January 5th, 2013, 03:46 PM
I seriously hate this hurry-up-and-wait. With my last baby it was so nice--I woke up one day and my pants felt tight. (baby #6). Later that same day I was driving and have a massive wave a nausea pass over me. It was then I realized that I didn't get a period at all in April. This was May 7th. Tested and right away screaming + BFP. SO nice.

WHY can't all pregnancies be like that? I hate waiting! And I hate that I am noticing every.little.symptom.

I am afraid I am going to psych myself out with all my "symptoms" and then get a BFN. Can't talk to my hubby about this he just doesn't get it.
AshleyO likes this.
and introducing my new baby princess Penelope Kate born 3/18/14 5:35am 9lbs 5oz 22"
January 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto^ The hubby definitely does not especially get it when I call him crying hysterically over an accident that I just passed because I am so stressed! Oh well. Here's to hopefully all of our waiting ending soon!! Baby dust to all!
January 9th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Starr's Avatar Super Mommy
Operating on a crazy cycle this cycle...AF last appeared on November 25th, making today CD 46!!! I should have received AF on 12/28...the crazy thing is that if I conceived this cycle it could have only possibly have been on the 28th! We were not trying, but that was our one accident, which would mean I Od really, really late!

I have POAS so many times over the last 7 days it is ridiculous! Today I went in for bloodwork as I have had all BFNs and I have had an ectopic before...so, to be safe.

Here are my symptoms...if I count the 28th as my O date then I am 12 dpo today (what do you think ladies?).

Crampy pelvic floor (keep thinking its AF- I never have any PMS symptoms with the exception of the day of maybe an hour before)

Lower Back Ache

Weird feeling Arms

Excessive bloating

Mild Gas

Not Hungry & Not Craving (I usually do crave salty & chocolate before AF)

Slightly more tender Breasts

Leg Cramps

Bleeding Gums (today only- for the first time since last PG)

No AF

Tons of CM (EW)

Moderate Left Sided Pain (it dissipates & not everyday)

one day of shoulder pain

One night I was craving McDonald's (weird)

Thirstier than usual

Keep running to the bathroom, but who knows that could be because I am checking for AF continuously too! LOL!

Exhausted last night early on

Diarrhea (for a few days)

Constipation otherwise

Headaches

Skin breakouts

Irritable, Irritable, Irritable!!

I'd love to hear thoughts, I'm going stir crazy after so many BFNs (although, the most reason were on a $1 Dollar Tree test that compares to EPT at 25HCG- as I ran out of the FRER and Answer early on...should have reversed it!).

I'll update Betas when I get the call, they ordered the labs "Stat".

Thanks Ladies!

Good Luck on your BFPs!

Starr

Thank You Helen for my beautiful Siggy!
January 9th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Operating on a crazy cycle this cycle...AF last appeared on November 25th, making today CD 46!!! I should have received AF on 12/28...the crazy thing is that if I conceived this cycle it could have only possibly have been on the 28th! We were not trying, but that was our one accident, which would mean I Od really, really late!

I have POAS so many times over the last 7 days it is ridiculous! Today I went in for bloodwork as I have had all BFNs and I have had an ectopic before...so, to be safe.

Here are my symptoms...if I count the 28th as my O date then I am 12 dpo today (what do you think ladies?).

Crampy pelvic floor (keep thinking its AF- I never have any PMS symptoms with the exception of the day of maybe an hour before)

Lower Back Ache

Weird feeling Arms

Excessive bloating

Mild Gas

Not Hungry & Not Craving (I usually do crave salty & chocolate before AF)

Slightly more tender Breasts

Leg Cramps

Bleeding Gums (today only- for the first time since last PG)

No AF

Tons of CM (EW)

Moderate Left Sided Pain (it dissipates & not everyday)

one day of shoulder pain

One night I was craving McDonald's (weird)

Thirstier than usual

Keep running to the bathroom, but who knows that could be because I am checking for AF continuously too! LOL!

Exhausted last night early on

Diarrhea (for a few days)

Constipation otherwise

Headaches

Skin breakouts

Irritable, Irritable, Irritable!!

I'd love to hear thoughts, I'm going stir crazy after so many BFNs (although, the most reason were on a $1 Dollar Tree test that compares to EPT at 25HCG- as I ran out of the FRER and Answer early on...should have reversed it!).

I'll update Betas when I get the call, they ordered the labs "Stat".

Thanks Ladies!

Good Luck on your BFPs!

Starr

I am having some of the same exact symptoms. I bolded the same ones I am having. I think I am 10 DPO but I started testing yesterday and so far all BFN. My O dates could be a little off though I wasn't going by anything other than CM. I HATE that our bodies do this to us and that early pregnancy and PMS symptoms are so similar! Just wanted you to know you are not alone with the crazy symptoms and wondering if it is pregnancy or af! I have been checking my cervix also and yesterday it was firm, but high. Today it feels much softer than yesterday, which is making me batty b/c shouldn't it stay firm if I am not pg?? Yet I am getting BFN! Ugh!!!!
Starr likes this.

Last edited by HeatherLyn429; January 9th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
January 9th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Starr's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks Heather! I see that we are both Mamas many times over, this would be pregnancy #6 for me and our 6th baby (my step-daughter is the eldest). I've never checked my cervix before, so I can't help. Usually I would have been charting & BBTing but, with this not being planned I only had my last AF date recorded on FF.

Good Luck Hun!
HeatherLyn429 likes this.

Thank You Helen for my beautiful Siggy!
January 9th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Beautiful Life!
Well, I keep trying to pass my symptoms off so I'm not over analyzing everything, but I can't help noticing some things. And then last night I had a really embarrassing moment of symptoms! So here's my symtoms followed by last night's incidence:
Fatigue
Bloating
IRRITABILITY ( Got really angry w/ DH yesturday morning when I asked him to get up with the kids so I could keep sleeping. He asked, "Why me?" I stormed out of the room, slammed the door hard enough to drop the mirror off the nail and let it crash onto the floor. My husband just yelled, "Don't worry. I'll fix it later." And went back to sleep. The rest of my day went like this, without me slamming things!
Heartburn- just this morning
Headaches
Increased CM
Cramping
And my last symptom with embarrassing story, belching and indegestion (oh, and increased sex drive). So my husband and I were in bed last getting ready to DTD and all of the sudden I got horrible indegestion. I pushed him off me and stood up thinking I was going to throw up and just kept belching. I got back in bed and we cont. but I kept turning my head and belching. I kept apologizing to my husband, who said it was fine, but I'm sure it had to be a major turn off! So that's my story and symptoms for you all! Glad I have somewhere to share!
HeatherLyn429 likes this.

January 9th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
Well, I keep trying to pass my symptoms off so I'm not over analyzing everything, but I can't help noticing some things. And then last night I had a really embarrassing moment of symptoms! So here's my symtoms followed by last night's incidence:
Fatigue
Bloating
IRRITABILITY ( Got really angry w/ DH yesturday morning when I asked him to get up with the kids so I could keep sleeping. He asked, "Why me?" I stormed out of the room, slammed the door hard enough to drop the mirror off the nail and let it crash onto the floor. My husband just yelled, "Don't worry. I'll fix it later." And went back to sleep. The rest of my day went like this, without me slamming things!
Heartburn- just this morning
Headaches
Increased CM
Cramping
And my last symptom with embarrassing story, belching and indegestion (oh, and increased sex drive). So my husband and I were in bed last getting ready to DTD and all of the sudden I got horrible indegestion. I pushed him off me and stood up thinking I was going to throw up and just kept belching. I got back in bed and we cont. but I kept turning my head and belching. I kept apologizing to my husband, who said it was fine, but I'm sure it had to be a major turn off! So that's my story and symptoms for you all! Glad I have somewhere to share!

LOL that is hysterical! I think I would have been laughing too hard to continue to try to DTD. lol

And just a vent:
It is SO HARD not to POAS every time I pee! Like if it was BFN at noon it is not going to magically be a BFP at 4. LOL I am about to have dh put them in his brief case and lock them up and only give me one a day. Its crazy!
mommamindy likes this.

Last edited by HeatherLyn429; January 9th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
January 10th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I think I am going to end up being out this month. I know its not over until the ugly witch shows, but AF is due tomorrow I am getting BFN's and I have cramps like AF is coming.
January 10th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Nikki0770's Avatar Regular
Im having some slight cramping, bbs are very tender, foods are too salty, moody, and now im getting slight waves of nausea. Im also not trying to read too much into them. I dont want to seem like a crazy person if AF comes lol.

January 10th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Hi,
First time on the boards and second month of trying for baby #1. I've wanted to be a Mum since I was 4 (seriously!) and so now that we are finally trying I am driving myself mad! Sooooo crazy that our bodies give us the same sympoms for normal period cycle as they do for BFP. So annoying!!!!

I've been having pinchy pains, lower back pain, very teary/emotional, lots of nausea, headaches.

Hubby doesn't really get it and I don't wanna stress him out. Don't really wanna tell friends/family as this could go on for months :-( Feels so good to have others to say this to and who are going through the same.

Hate the 2ww! Just praying don't have to go through it too many times!
Nikki0770 likes this.
January 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh ladies these all sound so promising! GL to all of you and I hope that you get your BFP's! I am out this month. AF showed her ugly mug yesterday at CD 45/ 15 DPO!

I had symptoms all the way until 11 DPO and then they disappeared and I started getting dull AF cramps and other tell tale signs she is on her way : /
January 10th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
Oh ladies these all sound so promising! GL to all of you and I hope that you get your BFP's! I am out this month. AF showed her ugly mug yesterday at CD 45/ 15 DPO!

I had symptoms all the way until 11 DPO and then they disappeared and I started getting dull AF cramps and other tell tale signs she is on her way : /
Sorry I think AF is on her way here too. All BFN and I am due for AF tomorrow and I feel crampy so I think she's coming.

Hopefully we all get BFP's soon!!!
January 11th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Sorry to hear this ladies. Soooooo frustrtaing!!!!!!
AshleyO likes this.
January 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the previous comment you made KimB83. We all want to be prego so bad that I think I had convinced my body that I was pregnant! I am going to try to be more laid back this month. Especially now that I know a 45 day cycle is pretty much my average! : /

By the way, I felt like a crazy person this month as well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search