New to BabyCenter & TTC #2!

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hey, everyone! My name is Allie and I'm trying to concieve #2. I'm currently on day 8 (past 'O') and only have 5 more days until I test. I'm kinda excited this month and definitely more hopeful since SO and I DTD each fertile day this cycle, plus some extra. Lol.

I do have a few questions/comments that I'd like input on though, as I don't really remember my pregnancy with my DS since he wasn't planned, and I'm having symptoms I'm not used to having during my tww. (This is my 3rd cycle ttc, btw) I don't chart temps or CM, but I do keep up with symptoms from day to day, if I find the time or remember to record them after chasing DS around the house all day. (He's 15 months.)

February 1 – February 5 was AF with an estimated 'O' on February 12th. SO and I DTD February 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15. More than once some days, sorry for TMI! :\

2/13 [1DPO] - Constipation, mild headache, stuffy nose, light cramping on/off, watery cm, upset stomach, super thirsty, indigestion in the late evening

2/14 [2DPO] – Irritable, creamy/yellow cm, I felt wet like Af was here, heartburn

2/15 [3DPO] – Tired, diarrhea, stuffy nose, sore throat, heartburn, dark/stinky urine, boobs feel weird/look larger, mild headache, uterus is high, soft & wet, cm is slippery/wet & slightly sticky (in abundance), ate some fries and they tasted weird*, felt hungry but lost appetite once food was present, crampy, weird tugging like twinge/s on left side of uterus, teeth ache kinda - The thing with the fries is they are from a resturaunt I've eaten at my entire life and they are my absolute FAVORITE, so much so, that when I was PG with DS, I craved them every day, all day straight through until he was born. They've never so much as tasted even slightly off to me before and I know they haven't changed anything about how they cook them.

2/16 - 2/20 [4-8 DPO] - AF-type cramps on and off, worse stuffy nose and sore throat, boobs now feel slightly sore/nips uncomfortable against bra, twinges in uterus on and off - typically on right side, still losing appetite 50% of the time I try to eat, upset stomach/nausea (usually mid-day), continuous headaches, extremely tired ALL. THE. TIME!

What do you ladies think?

Oh! I forgot to add that my boobs are HOT.. like, I can feel the heat through my clothing.
February 20th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Sounds very promising to me!!! I have a stuffy nose and sore throat myself and was wondering if that might be a sign. Good luck!!!
February 21st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks, Rachael!

Another thing: I woke up last night and had really bad stomach cramps. I mean, where you can't really breathe. Now, I've got super gurgly stomach/crampy, serious diarrhea (SORRY!) and crazy bouts of nausea. I first thought of food poisioning, but I haven't been eating next to anything aside from rice, some vegetables/fruits (that I wash 2x before I peel and eat them), some breads and lots of water. Mainly because of my nausea that's already been around. Any ideas?
February 21st, 2013, 04:37 PM
BFN at 9 DPO, but I figured so.. lol. I just couldn't help myself. With DS it took two days past my missed period to get a line even though I KNEW I was pregnant. I tested from 11 DPO up to 16 DPO, getting my superrr faint the last day.

Here's to hoping for no AF and two dark lines!
February 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
AF [is] due today but I got my BFP on Sunday (12 dpo)!! I've taken three tests total (1/day) and they're all faint positives! Blood work tonight and two appointments coming up 3/6 & 3/13 at the OB.. SO excited!
February 27th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Well, a call from the DR turned out not-so-good results. :\ 30 MIU/ML at 4w... I have to go back for a second draw Friday when I'll be 4w3d. FX for a slow climber!
March 1st, 2013, 07:18 AM
4w2d - 110 MIU/ML!! Betas are doubling every 24-26 hours! Looking like a longgg, healthy pregnancy ahead. (:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search