New here and need other women in the 2ww

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM
so I am currently 6dpo,i don't chart my temp or use OPK's but i pay very close attention to my body and my cycle since suffering a miscarriage back in June. I had typical O pains on tuesday which was a day or two early for me.i have a 29 day cycle at this point and AF lasts for 6 days now whereas before my MC i had a normal 28 day cycle and AF would last for 7 days. So this is our first time TTC since my MC and my husband and I have a beautiful 19mo old daughter,but my Husband is in the army and in VA for AIT,so we're a few states apart and cannot consistently TTC for a few months but I went to visit him for the weekend for his birthday last weekend and it was as close as we could get to DTD and hopefully successfully conceive. I know I am going crazy and it's veryyy typical for me to overanalyze anything and everything but I have this same intuition/feeling as I did with my daughter that our attempts have worked and that I am pregnant. But at the same time I drive myself crazy hoping its not all in my head. However i have nausea/a few times vomiting since last night,along with sore breasts to accompany it. I have recently started checking CP and 2 days ago it was so high i could barely reach it and very very soft,the next day it was very slightly lower and one half was soft,the other half was the tip of the nose feeling like its supposed to,and today its closed,not soft at all,and a little high,but just barely above it's normal placement. any other ladies in the same boat?? I know its probably way too early for symptoms and i dont want to get my hopes up too high or anything but I'm ready to have another child and if things dont work now it will be July before we try again. So come vent with me and pass the time!!! good luck all and FX for all of you in need and please keep your FX for me.

sorry ladies AF lasts for 5 days now not 6. gotta love typos!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search