Late but Negative

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hello Mommies!

I am officially 2 days late and 8 hpts later, every single one is negative. It's so frustrating!

My symptoms have been minor and my cycle is relatively regular, bouncing between 27-29 days. This am my breasts felt rubbed raw against my soft t-shirt. Other than that, I usually get heavy cramps around 8-10 dpo and this time I got none. We timed our deeds in essence, ttc. My uterus feels heavy and solid but outside of some mild backaches, I have nothing else to go by.

Interestingly enough I was using a different website to calculate my due date and it had my "pregnancy" off by 4 or 5 days. JUSTMOMMIES says I should be implanting this week which could explain why I am drawing negatives on the tests. In any event, the only thing to do here is wait.

I'm just thankful the ttw is over!

Oh and I mark a paper in my bathroom every time I go and within 8 hours of waking, I've used the loo 8 times. This is the 3rd day with the current peeing pattern. Again, I guess I have to wait it out.
April 23rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
I don't have a personal experience for you- but my cousin didn't get a positive till she was 8 weeks- with ALL the pregnancy symptoms.

On another note, I'm going through the same thing. I'm 5 days late, I have no cramps and my breasts usually get achy about a week before af but instead, nothing till today- and its my nipples feeling kinda raw! I've had a bit of a headache on and off and am a bit tired but nothing crazy. And 5 BFNs. Grrr!

Anways, I'll wait with you =P I'm hoping some more symptoms come or af just shows up already!
June 20th, 2013, 05:57 AM
well, the symptoms are not the same for everyone. One can have symptoms and another person none at all
July 23rd, 2013, 05:45 PM
I am 2 days late and also negative test, however I have decided to wait a week and test again : )
July 25th, 2013, 01:02 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
My first pregnancy, I ended up waiting...maybe two or three weeks after my period was supposed to happen before testing because I thought it was my stress level or just a late cycle. It wasn't until I was on my way to work and I randomly started crying my eyes out that I thought I should test. But that was after being two-ish weeks late for my AF.
It would be a tad annoying to have to wait that late.
September 1st, 2013, 03:21 AM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I'm in the same predicament. I feel full/bloated in my lower abdomen, peeing a lot, dizzy spells, and nausea. I was supposed to start on the 29th, but all HPTs are BFN. I've had some pink spots and mucous when I wipe. I think I Oed late. Gonna test again Monday. I'm praying for a BFP. Baby dust to you and good luck! Keep us updated!

Tags
late period , negative hpt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search