tick tock tick tock

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kto1111
  • 1 Post By left_field
  • 1 Post By kto1111
  • 1 Post By kto1111

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Super Mommy to be
That's what I think in my head every single TWW I enter..... I'm CD#23 and have until about next Sunday to wait to see if AF will show. Cycle 14 I think I'm on, so I've sung a lot of tick tocks.. I know that's not as long as some people so I'm not trying to be insensitive to others who have struggled much longer.

Anyone else in here at about CD#23? What day do you expect AF?
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
January 14th, 2014, 12:55 PM
kto1111's Avatar Super Mommy
Me! CD 23 for me too. I'm 8 DPO. How about you? I was really trying to wait until Thursday to test, but gave in this morning. BFN on a cheapie which was expected. Are you going to wait until you miss AF? My LP has been all over the place, but my average cycle length is 29 days... that'd put me expecting AF Monday-ish.
left_field likes this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 14th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Super Mommy to be
I think about 7 DPO. I can't confirm I o'd and when I o'd but based on CM and slight headache I seem to get around O time that's my guess.

Sunday would be AF arrival....I won't test until Monday comes and AF is a no show. My cycle are 'regular' but could vary with in a day or two range so........

Oh boy! SO glad I can call you my cycle buddy. Keep me posted!!!! I'll do the same.
kto1111 likes this.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
January 15th, 2014, 08:35 AM
My temp dipped this morning, so I hope it was implantation and not a sign that AF is on her way. I've definitely had short LP cycles, so we'll see. I don't really feel like AF is coming yet.

I also know I was awake, tossing a turning, for a little while before my alarm went off and I actually temped. I would have thought if that messed up my temp, it would have been higher, not lower?

I wish I were as strong as you not to test! I'm psyching myself out with the ICs because they seem to dry with BFPs but only after the time limit. Logically, I know I can't read in to it.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 16th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Super Mommy to be
thumbs down to the temp dip. How about today? I have tested before and can't take that negative blank that is just there.... And I can't get tests too easily so I have to make them count.

But it's Thursday and Monday is almost here...or really Sunday as that would probably be when AF would show...still wouldn't test till Monday though..........well maybe I dunno.... oh gosh I'm going nuts!!!!
Glorious Ruins
January 16th, 2014, 09:14 AM
haha. Me too, me too.

I posted about my confusion on the TTC board, but I did have another temp dip this morning. No sign yet of AF and usually I'd at least be spotting when I saw the dip.

I also took another test and saw a line. But I dipped it, got in the shower, and did read it until after the recommended time. Plus, I looked back and all my cheap tests eventually dried with some sort of line... so likely just evaps or a bad batch. I'll test again tonight or tomorrow if still no AF. Fun fun.

Do you have any symptoms?
left_field likes this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 17th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Super Mommy to be
Nah can't really say... real emotional last night but we're going through some stress right now (just for clarification not marital!!!)

Sometimes I feel some pain down low but I tend to feel twinges anyway after o'ing!!!

OH MY GOSH! Let me know if you test again ook.... Fingers crossed for you!!!
Glorious Ruins
January 18th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Super Mommy to be
HI! What's going on with you? Any more temp updates? Did you test?

My neck and upper back started hurting 2 days ago and then last night I started sneezing like mad, and my DH thinks I have the flu. Nope refuse to... I DONT GET THE FLU!!! ok, well I do but it's been a couple years. I'm still sneezing a lot this morning and stuffy, but I don't feel aches and pains like the flu, no fever, so....

When I peed this morning I think I saw an ever so faint color on the paper....so faint I have to question...... this may mean AF will be here tomorrow
Glorious Ruins
January 18th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Got your message, but thought I would keep posting because I want to see it through with you. My temp spiked back up yesterday and I got my BFP! I'm still in shock and don't feel like it's real.

I hope you are feeling better. It seems like a nasty version of a cold is going around. Maybe that's what it is? Like you never get super sick, just a long drawn out annoying ickiness. No fun either way.

Keep me posted. Fingers crossed it's not AF on her way!!

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 20th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Congratulations kto1111! We just transferred today, this is our 2nd cycle. We miscarried shortly before 8 weeks our last cycle.

Curious...at what time do you start charting your temp? Also, what is AF. I know right after you say it I will hit myself in the forehead!

Ha...Aunt Flo. I have downloaded the limbo now to stay on track
January 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks, Bshields!

I'm sorry for your previous loss. Fingers crossed this cycle results in a sticky one!

You have to start taking your temp early in your cycle so that you have enough days recorded to see the change at ovulation. If you've already transferred, temping probably won't help you much. But if you do end up in cycle 3, I'd start temping on the first day of Flo. Or at least right after. There is some helpful info on the Charting Board. And also on Fertility Friend . com
Bshields79 likes this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 29th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Well we are testing at 16at 9dp5dt. Our embryo was described as an early blast so maybe a late implantation???? Hoping! We retest Friday. Wish me luck!
April 1st, 2014, 11:23 AM
Hope everything went well!
September 17th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Congratulations mother!
October 14th, 2014, 05:59 AM
I am over joyed with the excitement of hopefully my second little one ! I am not exactly sure when I O'd but my husband and I have been intimate for the last week everyday ! This will be my second pregnancy and I can tell you right now I know I am pregnant !! Started cramping about five days ago and feeling absolutely exhausted ! Last three days I have been sick right before bed and now my left boob is killing me ! Boobs are so sore more than they have vet been except when I was pregnant with my son ! And my left one hurts so much more and this does not happen even when AF comes! I have had severe cramping more and more intense everyday and little twinges constantly by my left ovary just like I had with my son ! I am over joyed and this will be my husbands first child and he is over the moon! I am going to text beginning of next week just to clarify but when they tell you a mama knows , well they definitely do ! So excited for my son to have a little brother or sister! Jackson or Auumn Reynolds we are ready for you !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search