I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2004, 06:34 AM
mom2befeb05's Avatar Member
You have been tagged. Sign in here:

Name: Amber
Who tagged you!: Mandy

And you must answer these questions:

1) Where you born: I was born in Houston, texas

2) Most embarrassing moment: I have had many

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Having the most boyfriends!

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: I once had red and blonde highlights at once.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): that I could spend noer more day with my Grandma

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? I am the queen of cheesy shows, I love them all. Newleyy Weds, The Ashlee Simpson Show, 7th Heaven, and the list goes on and on...

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? I think by this point there isn't much they REALLY don't know

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The day that I brought my Mom home from the hospital, after we thought she wasn't going to be leaving there, alive.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Yes and No. He is so much like my Father, so that is the part that I love, but we are very different in some ways as well. But even that, I love, so I guess yes, yes, yes he is who I thought I would end up with, I am very lucky though, I must say.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Ben Affleck, because...HELLO he is hot!

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Getting my four yesr degree.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! On the beach.

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? My love for my family and friends. My family and friends already know that.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Save the world, oh yeah, and quit my job.

16) Do you eat meat? yes

17) Do you eat organic? not so much, never really tried it

18) What are you passionate about? children

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I am 9 weeks prego, and I am really FREAKED OUT about how I am going ot be a Mom, I am scared out of my mind.

20) Who are you going to tag next? Not sure yet.
July 29th, 2004, 07:04 AM
SillyMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to SillyMama
Name: Lori
Who tagged you!: tig2ger4lifemommy, and nellenelli

1) Where you born: Franklin, KY

2) Most embarrassing moment: Can't think of one right now

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? I wasn't know I was to shy and quiet for anyone to know who I was.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Never been weird only died it twice and it was just a lighter red.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For my kids to grow up and be able to acomplish any goals they have for themselves.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Green Acres, I love old shows

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Not really sure I believe my mom knows just about everything, my dad probably doesn't have a clue as to how bad I was when I was in school. Mom never told him anything!

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Definately when I married my DH

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Not at all, I always like the bad boys and he is far from bad.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why?

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?Hmmm, working to start my own business.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! Anywhere warm!!!

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I'm very caring and help anyone that I can, and I love to have fun.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Get a SUV for me a truck for DH, build a house and invest the rest

16) Do you eat meat? Yep

17) Do you eat organic? Nope

18) What are you passionate about? My family

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. Can't think of anything freaky, I'm too normal.

20) Who are you going to tag next? You'll have to wait and see!!

July 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ryryandmom Send a message via Yahoo to ryryandmom
Name: Jen
Who tagged you: Loganandjacobsmama
July 29th, 2004, 09:41 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Name: Dori
Who tagged you!: Jenelle

1) Where you born: Erie, PA

2) Most embarrassing moment: Had Many: but here is just one, I had one of my first periods in middle school and end up leaving a red dot behind on my seat-ended up going to see the school nurse with embarrasment.

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College?
Not much-I was teased a lot in school but in college I friends who joked with me and called me a "Lush"

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had:
I had perms but I also dyed/highlighted my hair once blonde-bad mistake! My mom helped me with it (was a home kit) never a again, going let the pros do it next time.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else):
Ti be happily married so Alexis can have 2 parents.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it?
Watching Dora or other Alexis' shows and actually liking them LOL

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't?
That I would not tell people how I truly feel if it comes down to it. Believe me I got my opinion and I will speak it!

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why?
Graduating from High School because I got a standing ovation (it was my marriage until now).

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with?
Nope because I'm now divorcing him

Oprah because she has helped so many people and changed lives.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?
Not sure other than completing college I wanted to be married and have a job by now and well it has backedfired but I am still working on those accomplishments

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?!
On a desert island with the man of my dreams (that Id marry)

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?
kind trusting
friendly worry-wart
loving good listener
helpful caring
funny homest

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Pay off my debit, pay off my parents, buy a house, a new car and save the rest for Lexi's education

16) Do you eat meat?
Yes

17) Do you eat organic?
Yes

18) What are you passionate about?
Helping/Supporting others or having others helping/supporting others

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky.
Being alone/single for the rest of my life

20) Who are you going to tag next?
Heather (chatterbox_n_floss)
July 29th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Veteran

Name: Torrey
Who tagged you!: KYMommy!

1) Where you born: Michigan

2) Most embarrassing moment: Too many to list!

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Being a cheerleader

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: A partially shaved head

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That I could have the best of both worlds- living close to my family AND being with my husband at the same time.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Jerry Springer- that cat's outta the bag now!

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? That I'm a good girl. I actually swear like a sailor and am a freak in the bedroom. *grin*

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? My wedding day. I married my best friend nearly 8 years ago!

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? HELL NO! I thought I'd end up with some hoity toity doctor or lawyer who schmoozed with the public. Instead I ended up with someone who actually suits me!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Bill Cosby. I think he ROCKS.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Continuing my education.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! MICHIGAN!!!!!

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I'm one of the most loyal people you'd ever meet, and I'd do just about anything for my friends. I'm also very shy in person and have a difficult time opening up in social situations, but I love meeting new people. I'm also very interested in fine arts (not viewing, DOING!) and love to create things and play music.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy out DH's contract and move home.

16) Do you eat meat? I'm a bona fide carnivore, baby!

17) Do you eat organic? Orgasmic? What???

18) What are you passionate about? I come out swinging if I feel people aren't being treated right. Everyone deserves respect.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I LOVE to ghost hunt, and I have special equipment for poking around suspected haunts.

20) Who are you going to tag next? I'm not telling!
July 29th, 2004, 11:54 AM
jenret's Avatar Member

Name: Jen
Who tagged you!: KYmommy

1) Where you born:Warwick,RI

2) Most embarrassing moment:Mother-in-law walking in on us. It was while we were dating...lets just say his hand was on my chest but his face was elsewhere..

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? always happy

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had:never even colored my hair ever!

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): To never have to worry about money so we could always have fun instead of work

6)Hey there is no #6...hummmm</span>

Switched on ABC Family...its so gay

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Everyone I "dated".

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Well obviously my wedding day. Its great to see everything you plan for so long coming together

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Yes...He is exactly what I was looking for!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Tom Brady Because hes a cutie and I'd like to thank him for bringing us two super bowls.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Teaching..I work really hard at my job

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! On a private beach with my husband TTC!!!14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?
1. Great wife
2. hard working elem teacher
3. Creative

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy alot of land and plant a house in the middle of it and fill it with kids!16) Do you eat meat?yes

17) Do you eat organic?as in a salad with my meat...
18) What are you passionate about? Life..I just want to be happy and everyone around me to be having fun too. I dont like party poopers.
19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I'm a pest about the curtains in my house. I'm always obsessing whether they are straight or not.

20) Who are you going to tag next? <span style="color:red">It could be you watch out!!!!
July 29th, 2004, 12:15 PM
purplerose03's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to purplerose03
Name: Chrystal

Who Tagged You: nelli

1) Where you born: Cleveland Texas

2) Most embarrassing moment: When I fell on my a** at the water park in front of tons of people!!

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? I was voted for best smile

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: very blonde hair the first time I dyed it blonde

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): to be debt free!!!!

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? don't know, I don't watch that much t.v.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? :thinking1:

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Finally marring my husband!!

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? YES!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? don't know

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Learning to do things for myself, to find out what I need to know about being in the military, rather than just waiting for the info. to come to me

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! Some place tropical and romantic! :kissing: :hug2:

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? Smart, funny, dependable, a shoulder to lean on, sexy, ambitious, creative.....

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Pay off redit cards!!! then play with it!!

16) Do you eat meat? yes

17) Do you eat organic? sometimes

18) What are you passionate about? having fun!!

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. :thinking1:

20) Who are you going to tag next? don't know, just found out about this game, looks like pretty much everyone has been tagged!!

***I LOVE TO GIVE HOMEMADE GIFTS......WHICH ONE OF MY KIDS WOULD YOU LIKE?***
__________________________________________________ _

Army wife since 7-17-97, mother 0f 3!
Miranda 8
Cody 6
Dylan 3

July 29th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Brandixo's Avatar Member
Send a message via AIM to Brandixo
Name: Brandi
Who tagged you!: Lori (KyMommy)

1) Where you born: San Diego California

2) Most embarrassing moment: when i fell down the stairs in front of my whole graduating class

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Captin of the cheerleaders.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Red hair

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): cure for cancer

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? well Ashlee simpson i love it

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? when i got my belly button pierced

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? becoming Victorian of my high school

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? the guy im dating is the type of guy i thought id end up with

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Usher he's sexy!

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?being a good mom and graduating college!

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! Bahama's

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? im really sweet, outgoing,beautiful, caring,loving,loyal,trustworthy.. umm lots lol

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? donate some of it to some charity buy a new house go on some vacations shop!

16) Do you eat meat? yes

17) Do you eat organic? sometimes fruits and things

18) What are you passionate about? kids, animals, people in general

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. hmm i am so scared of spiderS?

20) Who are you going to tag next? not sure
July 30th, 2004, 09:57 AM
kikimama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kikimama Send a message via Yahoo to kikimama
Tasha
Mandy
nellenelli
tig2ger4lifemommy

I was born in KS
July 30th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Regular
Name: Nicole
Who tagged you!: NelleNellie

1) Where you born: Illinois

2) Most embarrassing moment: Falling off a tredmill in the middle of Walmart

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? being quiet

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Orange, it turned a bright orange when I tried dying it blond

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For Brianna to have a very happy and healthy life

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? I'm not embarrassed about anything I watch.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? That I was a good girl in high school

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The ultra sound when I found out I was having a little girl

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? not at all! I hated hunters growing up.....so I don't know how I ended up with one!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Brad Pitt, because he is soooooo hot!

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? going to college and getting good grades

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! on the beach in Florida

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I'm fun, honest, a good friend, smart,creative

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy a nice house, a new car, help my mom out with her bills, pay bills

16) Do you eat meat? yeah, I wish I could stop though

17) Do you eat organic? no its too expensive

18) What are you passionate about? Being the best mom I can be

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I can be a little compulsive about things

20) Who are you going to tag next? not sure...it looks like everyone has already been tagged!
July 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Name: Lydia
Who tagged you!: nellenelli

1) Where you born: Efiingham, Illinois

2) Most embarrassing moment: knocking over a shelf of pickles in the grocery store

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? my intelligence, I was one of the "smart kids"

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: I had a haircut that made me look like a little boy when I was in the 5th grade

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That the United States would turn back to the roots of its foundation, God!

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? The Sunday Night Sex Show on Oxygen

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? They think I was a virgin until I was married, but I wasn't. I wish I had been though, I regret that.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? My best day was the day I became a Christian because it changed my life and determined my eternity!

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Absolutely, and better!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Martina McBride, I really respect her as a person, and I love her music

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? I guess that would have to be being a member of the National Honor Society

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In Texas

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? being a Christian, being a wife

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? GIve 10% to the church, buy a nice house, a nice car, new wardrobes for my husband and myself, and our new baby of course , and put the rest in savings.

16) Do you eat meat? Oh yeah! Nothing like a juicy steak!

17) Do you eat organic? No

18) What are you passionate about? God and my family

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I can't think of anything! I guess I am just boring!

20) Who are you going to tag next? I have no idea.

July 30th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Veteran
Name: Andrea
Who tagged you!: Dawn (Silver)

1) Where you born: Wauchula, Florida

2) Most embarrassing moment:

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Being able to write good papers

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Horribly short, bushy hair that looked like a helmet!

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That money would never be a worry for DH & I ever again!

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No, but I'm glad I did!

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Getting my Bachelors degree while working full time & taking care of family

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! At the beach

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Go shopping, pay off all bills, buy a big new house!

16) Do you eat meat? Yes (No steak though, I don't like it)

17) Do you eat organic? Not on purpose!!

18) What are you passionate about? My kids, reading, abuse against any child

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. Just one?!

20) Who are you going to tag next?
July 31st, 2004, 05:29 AM
offlikeapromdress
Name: Jen H.
Who tagged you!:KYMomma

1) Where you born: St. Louis, MO

2) Most embarrassing moment: Cant think of any

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Music, Speech, Drama, Aids Awareness

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Black (Im a blonde)

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): To have my mom back.

Method and Red..lol

A Lot, Im completely different than my parents think. Im much stronger.

Meeting my husband..self explanatory

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with?
Almost, except for the temper..lol

Joaqin Phoenix....hot

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?
Keeping my family and life together despite major setbacks.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?!
Back in bed.

Im a strong, opinionated, caring person who values her friendships and her family.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Buy a house and help out some of my family (the deserving ones that try to help themselves first). I donate money to cardinal Glennon Childrens Hospital and to the National RSDS foundation.

16) Do you eat meat?
some.

17) Do you eat organic?
NO.

18) What are you passionate about? My marriage, My children, My music, and scrapbooking

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. Murder Mystery Movies..they make me think too much...

20) Who are you going to tag next? Dont know, Watch out.
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search