I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3

You have been tagged. Sign in here:

Name:

And you must answer these questions:

1) Where you born:

2) Most embarrassing moment:

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College?

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had:

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else):

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it?

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't?

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why?

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with?

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why?

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?!

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars?

16) Do you eat meat?

17) Do you eat organic?

18) What are you passionate about?

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky.

20) Who are you going to tag next?
July 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Am I the first to have been tagged?

Name: [/B]Krista[b]
Who tagged you!: Sue (she's been busy, I see!)

1) Where you born: Carson City, Nevada

2) Most embarrassing moment: Throwing up in the middle of a business meeting when pregnant w/ my first.

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? The funny girl w/ the really long hair

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: I had my hair braided and beaded (you know, millions of tiny braids-hair was to my butt)- blue beads- no funky hair colors

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For my kids to know Jesus, and to have a strong relationship w/ Him.

Hmmm...I don't really watch TV (no time!), but I do like America's Funniest Videos

Well, they know pretty much everything now, but before I told them, they didn't know how self destructive I was -drinking, drugs, putting myself in dangerous situations, etc. when I was a teen.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? The day I told my Father that I was getting married (and was pregnant) whether he came or not- that he couldn't control my happiness, only I could. Why?He finally saw me as a seperate adult from him, who was not dependant on him, like he was on me (too much).

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with?Heck no! But I'm so glad!

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Living in Southern California, I've never been much of a celeb. watcher (they're everywhere, lol) Why?Because, I'm the Mom! Oh wait, wrong question

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?I'm actually proud of alot. I've been a published author since I was 13, I survived an insanely turbulent childhood to become a pretty well rounded woman (with the help of God- wasn't such a great person before then), Even though I'm hearing impaired- I'm a classically trianed vocalist, I run a play group that is growing, um....I lost all my pregnancy weight in 7 days from this last baby- and now I'm 20 lb less than I was when I found out I was pregnant, my husband and I have a wonderful relationship, and I'm cheating- I AM a super mom!!!! Ha!!!!

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In bed, asleep, snuggling with my babies

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I'm a Christian for more reasons than it's just a nice lifestyle and I hope to empower others to review the same in thier lives, I'm compassionate, a good listener (though I want to fix things too much I'm sure), I love music and dancing, I love to sing, I'm a neat freak (fault), I over come much- including accepting myself as an imperfect person, I love to read, I rebel against scrapbooking and cross stitching (I'm not good at it- so it's not fun- yet everyone expects me to do it since I'm a sahm!!!! grrr), I'm very down to earth, try and find humor in most things, I love God, my husband, and my children- in that order. I'm a huge windbag (fault!!!)

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Invest it so I could buy a great big house and invite people (missionaries, friends, families, whoever) to come and stay with us to retreat, live debt. free

16) Do you eat meat? Yes (though I was a vegetarian before being a Mom

17) Do you eat organic? Yes

18) What are you passionate about? Knowing why you believe in whatever you believe, my family, healthy lifestyles (eating organic, keeping toxins out of your body as much as you can, moving your body, etc.), music, writing, breastfeeding, child rearing, loving people, there's more, but I've made this long enough, lol

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I have freakishly small ears.

20) Who are you going to tag next? Beware of me, I'm lurking!

</div>
July 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I Heart 4x4
Ashley
Tagged by Sue (lilysue)

July 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
SpideyMom
Jeri
Tagged by Sue (lillysue)

1) Where you born: Springfield, Missouri

2) Most embarrassing moment: On Monday I took Avery to see Spiderman 2 and right in the middle of the movie (at a quiet part of course) he squatted down and VERY loudly grunted, "Mama, I'm poopin' ". The movie theatre busted up laughing, but I was so embarrassed!

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Writing a lot. I wrote for the school paper and won awards for some of my pieces.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: In 7th grade I did this weird "fan" thing with my bangs. That was probably the wierdest I've ever done my hair.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): To have enough money to buy and house and car.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Full House, but most people already know I watch it.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? They don't know when I lost my virginity. They think I was 17, but I was a bit younger.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Although I am going through a divorce now, my wedding day was the best day. I had a blast that day getting pampered with all my bridesmaids and then having the wedding afterwards was great.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No, which is part of the reason we aren't together anymore. We just aren't compatible.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Vin Diesel b/c he's SUPER HOT! LOL

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? I am really proud of myself for accomplishing moving out and proving that I'm much stronger than I'd ever imagined.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now? Sleeping

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? Hmm, it's hard for me to say right now. I lost so much of myself in my marriage, I am trying to redefine myself now.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy a house and a car then put the rest away for later.

16) Do you eat meat? Yes

17) Do you eat organic? No

18) What are you passionate about? Children and writing

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I have my tongue and nose pierced and I have 3 tattoos.

20) Who are you going to tag next? Ashley
July 28th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via MSN to chatterbox_n_floss Send a message via Yahoo to chatterbox_n_floss
name : Heather
who tagged me: Sue (lilysue)

Gee it looks like Sue has been pretty busy....

I totally forgot the bottom party...whoops!
1) Where you born: Ohio

2) Most embarrassing moment:ummm, I don't really know

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? being very artistic, track, and doing up girls' hair. I also made the best excuse notes in town

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: When I cut it real short and had fire engine red hightlights put in it

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): that we could buy our own house tomorrow

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? don't really watch that much tv, so I don't know

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? hmmm, I don't really know. I tell my mom everything, well just about.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The day I realized I loved my dh (boyfriend at the time) and I wanted to marry him. I just got flushed with so much emotion and couldn't imagine one person making me feel this way.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No, I really didn't think I would end up with anyone. I didn't want a husband or kids before I met him.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Caroline Kennedy, I love the Kennedy's and just to get an insight into her life would be really neat.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? my marriage, there have been many struggles but I am so happy that things worked out and my dh and i have never been happier.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! Ummm, upstairs stitching in my immaculate house...ROFL

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? God defines who I am. I want people to know that I am a Christian.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? First I would give part of it to my church and some missions. I would buy a house. Put some money in trust for the girls. Probably help my mom pay off her house. Travel

16) Do you eat meat? yes, but mostly "white" meat. Beef makes me ill

17) Do you eat organic? When I can

18) What are you passionate about? My faith walk. Stitching

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. Hmmm, I love techno music!

20) Who are you going to tag next? I already did
July 28th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ryryandmom Send a message via Yahoo to ryryandmom
Name:Jen
Who tagged you!: Mandy

1) Where you born:Erie Pa

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? The quiet one

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: my hair turned when i was swimming about 2 years ago, I had bleach blonde hair

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): To have no money troubles ever

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Full House

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? My mom knows almost everything, but my dad, he think i would never get any tattoos or piercing I have one tattoo and i had my tongue pierced.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Going to Disney World I love it there

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No actucally

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? The Olson Twins, b/c they are cool

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Being a great listener

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In bed sleeping

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? Good listener, friendly, ummm i cant think of any thing

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy a house and a lot of new stuff

16) Do you eat meat? hells yeah

17) Do you eat organic? no

18) What are you passionate about? I have no clue lol

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I like to eat lemons

20) Who are you going to tag next? umm I dont know
July 28th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3
Name: Mandy
Who tagged you!: Sue and Tracy (Tracy and I tagged each other at the same time )

1) Where you born: Warren, Pa

2) Most embarrassing moment: uhh...i was at a club with a bunch of friends and a high school crush (in college though) and I slipped and almost fell into a big pile of vomit..and almost took him with me.

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? can I say it "Bi#&h! "

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Bright red in high school

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For my family to be happy. For Owen and any other children to grow up content.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? umm..probably americas funniest home videos..I actually hate that show but we don't have cable and it's on..so i watch it.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Oh a lot. They don't know a lot about my college days

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Wedding. We were married in Vegas and it was so much fun.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Exactly
who I pictured ending up with. Wish he had a little more control on his issues though.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? I really don't know about this one. I'm not a big celebrity fan. I would have to say one of the hunks off soaps. Like Cameron something off All MY CHILDREN.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Finishing college

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! NO where

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? That I am actually a very caring person, I'm approachable, I'm honest, I'm not a Bi$%* like a lot of people think. That my family comes first..I could go on.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Make my family comfortable and then invest it. And start my childcare without financing. Put away money for college funds.

16) Do you eat meat? Yes but don't always like it.

17) Do you eat organic? Nah

18) What are you passionate about? Children in general. I am passionate about finding a teaching job and opening a childcare. And making my family happy.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I'm pretty normal I think

Umm..Just watch out..It might be you!
July 28th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Rachel
Who tagged you!: lillysue

1) Where you born: campbellton nb canada

2) Most embarrassing moment: In h/s (I was 15) I unfortunately leeked through (I don't think I need to elaborate) and of course went home. I found out later that night the guy who I had been sitting in his lap went to the hospital b/c he thought he was bleeding from a private area! It's kinda funny now though at the time I was mortified!

Reading!

Pink--though not on purpose i died it red, (since I'm blonde) it faded to pink.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else):
That I would always be content with my life.

Nothing would embarrse me in that regards as I watch a lot of dumb shows and kids cartoons!

I don't think there is anything that they think that is incorrect

the day I realized that I like who I am--(you know when you finally stop the teenage self destroying thoughts!!) why? it improved my personality!!

No

no one, I really have no desire to meet any celebrity!

graduating from college with honors

home (i'm at work)

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?

invest wisely!

16) Do you eat meat?
Yes, not alot though as I use to be a vegaterian

17) Do you eat organic?
Cripes I couldn't afford that, though I would if I could afford it as I believe it's better for you.

too many contraversial topics!!! which is why I enjoy the heated debates forum!!

I absolutely love horror movies!!

I'm not sure!
July 28th, 2004, 09:04 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Jaime

26 on Friday

Sue tagged me

1) Where you born: Xenia Ohio

2) Most embarrassing moment:don't really have one

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? being the ditzy one

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: perms and high bangs w/loads of hairspray

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): There would be no religion discrimination

TRADING SPOUSES
8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? don't know

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? the day I accept Jesus to come into my life

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? TOTALLY

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Mel Gibson, I would love to discuss the movie "PASSION of the CHRIST"

nothing else
13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! cross stitching and watching tv

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I am a person before a mommy. Being a good Christian and a good wife is important in my life.
People to know about me: I am a quiet person who is a great listener. I am really understanding and compassionate. If someone makes me mad, they will know about it!!! I am involved with my church and I never miss a Sunday morning or Wednesday evening!!!! I am very giving and don't expect anything in return
I love wearing jeans, tshirts, and my nike's . I live a pretty simple life

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? I would keep about 400,000(enough to pay off current house and bills and buy a brand new house) and give 300,000 to the church, then give each kid 100,000 for college and divide up the remaining between our families

16) Do you eat meat? OF COURSE

17) Do you eat organic? NO

18) What are you passionate about? my kids, being a SAHM, and being a Christian

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. can't think of anything

20) Who are you going to tag next? Heather(chatterbox)

July 28th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Rylee&#39;sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee&#39;sMommy03
Name: Rayanne
Who tagged you!: Jen

1) Where you born: Tampa, Florida

2) Most embarrassing moment: When I was in 6th grade, we were all in the library and I wasn't feeling good. I had to cough, so I did, but I also farted really loud too. I don't think that I will ever forget how horrified I was.

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Always being bubbly and laughing.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: When I was in 8th grade I teased my bangs and made them stand up high. WHAT WAS I THINKING?

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For my grandfather to have lived long enough to hold Rylee.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? I am not embarrased to say...I love watching the disney channel shows ( Not the cartoons, but like Boy Meets World......etc)

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? That my DH and I waited until our wedding night. SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? When I met my DH because that day, everything just fell into place for the rest of my life.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Yes

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Robin Williams because he is my favorite actor and I love to laugh.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? My life so far. I am at a point in my life that I never thought I would be at at this age.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In bed, Rylee had a rough night last night.

Caring
Loving
Respectful
Friendly
Funny
Good Listener
I wear my heart on my sleeve
Pushover
I am horrible with directions
I am a little ditzy too

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy a new house

16) Do you eat meat? YES!!!!

17) Do you eat organic? No

18) What are you passionate about? My family

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I don't know

20) Who are you going to tag next? Jessica
July 28th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Silver's Avatar Veteran
Name: Dawn
Who tagged you!: lillysue, and wildflowers

1) Where you born:
**Moncton, NB, Canada

**Swimming when I was younger...being developped at a young age, I decided to wear a tubetop to go swimming...thinking nothing of it...Was swimming in a spot were I was the only girl..and about 4 other boys. After dunking and then standing back up in the water about waist deep, all the boys were standing, pointing at me laughing...I wondered why until I looked down and noticed my top was around my waist!!

**Being "mysterious"

**Short, Spiked and red

**That nobody would ever have to be homeless or go without food.

**N/A...maybe Star Trek??

**Can't think of anything my mother doesn't know about me...

**I was depressed and it was my birthday while I was in Halifax...My friends came up and surprised me with presents and cake in a hotel room we stayed in.

**Kinda...He's a wonderful man...If only he wasn't a procrastinator!

**Drew Barrymore...Because I think she's awesome and down to earth...I'd actually be able to talk with her!

**hmmm...to tell you all the truth...none! Maybe having the strength to break up with an abusive ex??

**In a pool somewhere...

**I'm grateful for what I'm given, and Humble about what I have.

**Retire.

16) Do you eat meat?
**Definitely

17) Do you eat organic?
**Of course...

**My plants...I love gardening.

**The number of men I've been with and what I've done with them.

**nellenelli

If you check out My Webpage You'll see some pics of us.
July 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
loganandjacobsmama
Name: Tracy
Who tagged you!: Mandy

1) Where you born: Indianapolis, IN

2) Most embarrassing moment: Can't think of one right now

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? I'm not sure I was known at all in high school

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: dyed my hair with hydrogen peroxide once. It turned orange

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That everytime I needed money for something, the amount I needed would be in my pocket

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Brady Bunch probably...oh and maybe South Park

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? How "innocent" I was when I was younger

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Still waiting for another one I guess

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? he was when I met and married him, not so much now

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Tom Hanks...he's cute and funny

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? trying to get my business going

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! Tahiti

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I can't think of any other definition than mommy

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? crap my pants

16) Do you eat meat? yes

17) Do you eat organic? only if I forget to check the labels at the grocery store

18) What are you passionate about? My kids and my business

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I have a tattoo (shocking I know )

20) Who are you going to tag next? I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya
July 28th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Janelle's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Janelle Send a message via Yahoo to Janelle

Name:Janelle
Who tagged you!: Silver

1) Where you born: Emporia, Kansas

2) Most embarrassing moment: When was in about 4th or 5th grade going to my moms christmas party and tooting on a metal chair hearing the loud drum roll comming off my butt lol...my mother still brings that one up

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? I have no idea...probably a nerd

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had:I had purple hair once and am still called Barney by a couple of friends to this day

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): For my kids to have a happy life

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Probably Newlyweds or anything else on vh1 or mtv

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Dont have an answer for this

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? Probably when we took the boys and had a day out a few weeks ago

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? no

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Bush because he seems as though he is a very approachable person and very down to earth wouldnt treat you like he was better than you.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Um probably the freecycle group I am incharge of here in my city. It gives people so much for nothing.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! no where

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I am a very hard worker, I b!tch too much, I love doing my freecycle group

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? First off buy a car. Then a house, and then open my own business

16) Do you eat meat? yep

17) Do you eat organic? when I was in CA yes in KS only if grown by farmers counts

18) What are you passionate about?God, my kids, supporting our troops/president, being prochoice, sticking up for what is right, freecycling!!!

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. no idea maybe my chunkyness

20) Who are you going to tag next? purplerose you are next!!!

July 28th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Tami
Who tagged you!: nellenelli

1) Where you born: Provo, UT

2) Most embarrassing moment: don't really have one

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? good voice

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: perm -- I know not that weird

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): that I will get pg this cycle

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? hmmm...probably For Love or Money

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? not sure

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The day I met my dh because I found my best friend for eternity

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? nope, I never in my whole life would have thought I would marry a guy in a wheelchair

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Oprah, she just loves to help people and I like that

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Keeping my house mostly clean, most of the time

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In bed, I'm tired, but just can't drag myself to the bed

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I am a great listener, a wonderful cook (but I prefer just baking cookies instead of actually cooking), a friend who truly cares about her friends, a Christian, and fun to be around (once you get to know me)

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? I would build the perfect house for my family. It's so hard to find homes that can be made wheelchair accessible.

16) Do you eat meat? Yep, it's yummy!

17) Do you eat organic? Nope

18) What are you passionate about? My religion and family

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I have to have books on the shelf in order of height.

20) Who are you going to tag next? Who knows . . . maybe it'll be you!

July 28th, 2004, 09:13 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Name: Becky
Who tagged you!: Nell

1) Where you born: Charleston, SC

2) Most embarrassing moment: Um.....LOL, I guess that would be when DH & I got caught at my apartment...well you know...and it was before we were married!

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? The person to talk to about your problems and to get your English or Math homework help from

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: I've always been a blond(ha ha), but I have had my hair as short as the top of my ear to now where it is just above my waist. But I'm getting it cut and giving it to the cancer society out here.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): World Peace would actually be down on my list. My one wish is that everyone finds God and I will see them in Heaven. (hope not too in your face)

LuVerne & Shirley! LOL I love the old tv shows.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? That would be that I was sweet and innocent until I was married. Little did they know what my first BF and my second(DH) and I do. BUT NOT TOGETHER!!!

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? When I stood up to my parents, my "friends", my church, & some others and said that DH & I were getting married in two weeks at the courthouse and that I was not being pushed around, this was MY CHOICE! That and when DH & I dated are a tie. We had so much fun.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No...But I'm glad I did.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? James Dobson, to talk to him and get his perspective on some issues in my life.

Titling my sheltie when I was 15, being published(poetry) and the poems I have never shared expect with DH, buying our house(we have bad credit, it was a blessing and an accomplishment to get here!), & the way I have handled my disabilities after getting on the net and seeing how many others handle theirs.
*Walking and not having to use my wheelchair or braces hardly ever anymore!!!! *

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! In bed snuggled up to my DH, with the kids both sleeping nice and soundly.

Shy
Careful
Afraid of being hurt
Movieaholic
Strong willed
Stubborn
Hardworking
Energtic
Eager to try new things
Bold about my disabilites and not afraid to talk about them
TOO open
demanding of self
soft-hearted
trusting
independent

tithe, take DH on honeymoon(we nrver had one), buy a nice house, pay off all our debit, buy DH his camper, visit parents in Idaho & Bro in MD, just a few things to start things off....oh, and adopt a little girl.

16) Do you eat meat? yes, not allot

17) Do you eat organic? no

18) What are you passionate about? God, my kids & DH, Writing, scrapbooking

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. My disability

20) Who are you going to tag next? We shall see! B)
July 28th, 2004, 09:23 PM
klein.Mama.mich's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to klein.Mama.mich Send a message via Yahoo to klein.Mama.mich
Name: Chelly
Who tagged you!: nellenelli

1) Where you born: Sioux City, Ia

2) Most embarrassing moment: *shrugs* I am too open minded to have something embarrassing happen... But I will think on this.

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? The new kid.. Only went to one HS for two years, the last two I was at a different school..

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: Non, never did anything to my hair, it is still even its natural color

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): 1 night out where I don't worry about what is going on at home. Where I can have piece for just a few hours without the kids, but not worry.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it?: I don't watch tv.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't?: *shrugs*

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why?: When I met Kevin. He was someone I could talk to, fall in love with, and yet, not use me.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with?: Don't know, never really gave that any thought.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why?: Uhmmm.. I am not a celebrity fan.. Well, I would take that back. Probably eithor: Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, MeatLoaf, or the whole Aerosmith group. Because I enjoy their music.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)?: Teaching myself how to do websites, and not compete against dh's ex...

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?!: In bed, asleep.

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)?: I don't know..

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars?: 1. Pay off all the bills and truck, buy a second vehical, and put the rest in savings.

16) Do you eat meat?: Of course

17) Do you eat organic?: Not really..

18) What are you passionate about?: Next question please.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky.: I am an avid gamer, and I love the fantasy world.. I live in it 90% of the time.

20) Who are you going to tag next?: *shrugs*
Family Website | Photos | Memories of Yesterday</span>

July 29th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Name: Stephanie
Who tagged you!: Tami (Brandon's Mommy)

1) Where you born: B'ham Alabama
2) Most embarrassing moment: When I was in gymnastics and I was 6 years old. I was doing a back walker, and our coach was spotting us..and (It was after snack) and I passed VERY LOUD gas (fart) for a good 5 seconds.. It was awful. The couch even laughed so hard that he forgot he was spotting me and I fell..

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? People knew me. I was friends with the More "Known" kids but I never hung out with them. I was the kind of person who was friends with everyone. I didnt have regulations who I would or would not talk to.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: I dyed my hair (a 7 day shampoo out) strawberry Blonde in 9th grade. But for some reason it was more RED than Blonde. (I had light blonde hair to begin with).

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That my children will grow up to be Great respectful Christian adults.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Dance like a nut (only when Im by myself) i just love to act crazy.

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Hmm Im not sure. My parents and I are really close.

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The day that I met my Spouse Shaun. It was the best day and date of my entire life. I knew then that I wanted to marry him. He was the nicest, most respectful Man that I had ever met *besides my brothers of course*.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? No, not really. He is a liscenced Minister, and I had enough preachers in my family..*lol* and he doesnt eat meat..and I eat a LOT of it.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Hmm..May sound Crazy but I think it would have to be Della Reese (The lady on Touch by an Angel) Tess. She is just an amazing person. If I couldnt have it with her.. I would want to have dinner with Billy Graham. He is amazing, and I would ask him questions on things forever....

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? That Ive been married now for TWO years (we just had our anniversary).

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! On THE BEACH!

14) Besides being someone's Mommy, what defines who you are? What do you want people to know (go ahead, make a list)? I am a gymnast and have always dreamed of couching Gymnastics. I love to sing but can carry a tune if I tried. I love mountain climbing, hiking, camping, rapelling, water rafting, swimming. Anything outdoors. I LOVE being outside (except at the moment cause im 7 1/2 months preggo). I am NOT an indoors person at all. I actually cant stand to stay in side.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Put the majority of in in the bank. In savings so it would get interest. Pay off ALL of our bills, + our mortgage. Sell our house, Buy another one with cash (with a fence in the back yard and maybe a 4 bedroom instead of a 3 bedroom). Then make sure that both mine and Dh's parents were given a portion of it, so they could be kinda "set" for a while. Then make sure there was enough left over for our children for when they got older. *(if you put it in savings, then it adds up and multiplies REALLY FAST because of the interest.. SO you could basically be set for LIFE and then some...)

16) Do you eat meat? YES

17) Do you eat organic? I seriously DOUBT it.

18) What are you passionate about? My kids.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. NOt sure what is meant by this.

20) Who are you going to tag next? I'm sure i will find someone!!! lol

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

July 29th, 2004, 05:56 AM
jabrimama's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to jabrimama
Name: Chanel
Who tagged you!: Nellinelle

1) Where you born: Atlanta

3) What were you "known" for in High School/College? Party central. If there was a party, I knew when where and all the good stuff.

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: haven't colored my hair before

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): I wish that I never have to pay another bill again.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? I used to watch Pokemon. (I dont anymore because they changed it.)

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? The day DH asked me out. DH and I meet in high school. I moved back here to Atlanta and went to school at the end of my junior year so I was the new girl. I didn't talk unless someone talked to me. DH got into trouble for talking to the girl sitting next to him and the teacher moved him next to me because I didn't talk. Boy was he wrong. We have been together for 11 years and married for 9 of them.

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Yes

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? Oprah. She would have a lot to talk about. I love her philosphy of life as we all serve a purpose and after we figure it all out, life becomes simpler.

12) What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of (besides being a super mom)? Having a happy marriage. I haven't accomplished more than that. (I think it is kind of SAD)

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! On a cruise to the Bahamas, childfree.

I am smart and talented. I am beautiful from the inside out and I have a great sense of humor.

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Get up and leave this computer. LOL!!! Buy a house and fully furnish the house and have a theater room added too. Get DH and I a car. Pay all utilities for a year and put the rest up for the kids for school.

16) Do you eat meat? YEP!!

17) Do you eat organic? not sure

18) What are you passionate about? My kids education and my business.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky. I can't think of anything.

20) Who are you going to tag next? Jeri (Mommyjeri)

Take a look at my new projects
Sew Sensational
More pics of us on Chanel's Family Site
Live your life as if your children are watching your every move
Judge Marilyn Millian
July 29th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Regular
Name: Summer
Who tagged you!: tig2ger4lifemommy

1) Where were you born: State of Califonia

2) Most embarrassing moment: When I was sick with plervisy and a bad sinus infection, and I was hopped up on vicodin and other things.. and I was sitting at the computer.. and sneezed really hard... and peed myself. Literally-not a tinkle.. pee'd. And I didnt even feel like I had too. I was like ah hell.. screw this- ran to the bathroom the best I could with my high self and then said screw it, Im going to bed.

3) What were you "known" for in High School? Being very quiet and crazy. And dating the guys no one would think of. LOL

4) Wierdest hair color/style you've ever had: WELL about 4 months ago-I had pink hair. Not all over- but I thought it would be cute for the upcoming summer months to have color streaks. WELL the streaks were CHUNKS- and it was not pretty.

5) If you had one wish, what would it be (world peace is a given- pick something else): That no of my true friends and family would suffer from any burdens- be it finacial, health wise, or even just emotional tragedies.

7) What show would make you embarrassed if people found out you watched it? Om, I dont know. Probably the fact that I about a year ago- I was serriously into the power puff girls!! LOL

8) What do your parents *think* they know about you, but really don't? Well, I can answer that as a 3 week old question. My mom *thought* we would be ttc at the end of the year- what she didnt know- but does now- that we have been ttc since the end of last year. LOL

9) When was your best day (besides having your child(ren)? Why? My best day was the last time I saw my father- and he laughed. I really miss him- and I will always remember him and his crazy sense of humor. He always knew when to make his poobas (me) laugh. And had this like crazy mocking sound he would make that would crack me up everytime. I will never forget the last night I had with him- it was 2 days after halloween.. and I just laid there with him on his bed, staring at the ceiling while he held me.. he passed away 2 months later, 2 days before christmas day

10) Is your dh/so the type of person you thought you'd end up with? Actually no. Because I am very spontaneous- and outgoing, and always wanting to do something- and he is very reserved (yet hillarious) and happy to sit on his bum all day.

11) If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be? Why? That would be Julia Roberts- just because I find her fascinating- and her laugh and smile would just make me do the same. She has a infectious laugh.

I am proud of myself living on my own and not failing.

13) Quick, where would you rather be right now?! I would rather be walking in san francisco.. my old stomping grounds.

well
A) I am not someone's mommy yet.. (wish I was)
B) That I am a compassionate
C) And I actually am a good friend

15) What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy my friends and family each a house- and then buy a nice farm with a nice modest house- and then give the rest freely to people who need it.

16) Do you eat meat? yeah, I started up again about 4 weeks ago. Not as much... but I have.. I am going back vegitarian though.

17) Do you eat organic?
yeah, I love it- when I can get it.

19) Name one thing that you think makes you a little freaky- As in what? sexual?? or as in what.. Sexual.. just a look my husband gives me.. and scared wire- planes

20) Who are you going to tag next? dunno... someone I am sure.. LOL
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search