Friday sign in!

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
purplerose03's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to purplerose03
Chrystal 25. Nope never been fired but I have quit at a few places.

***I LOVE TO GIVE HOMEMADE GIFTS......WHICH ONE OF MY KIDS WOULD YOU LIKE?***
__________________________________________________ _

Army wife since 7-17-97, mother 0f 3!
Miranda 8
Cody 6
Dylan 3

July 30th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Regular
Nicole- 21
nope never been fired!
July 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Becky ~~~~ 26

Yes, I was fired. I had had surgery on my arms for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome(like Carpel Tunnel, expect in the elbow) and I wasn't healed enough to work on the computers as required. I explained, and said I would take the time until I got totally healed unpaid as I was out of Disability Leave. So They made me come in do almost nothing but wait then call me and tell me that I'm fired because I can't do the "essential functions" of the job. SO I now have a lawsuit against them, because they didn't give me enough time to heal and would not allow me to even transfer to another job, there were several I could have done. Instead they fired me. This company fired my DH because he ran out of Medical leave when DD was born, because he had to take time off to help me out with her and also with a flare up in my medical condition!! What JERKS!!!
July 30th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Lydia. I'm 20.

I have never been fired from a job because.....wow, I feel supid, but.....I have never really had a job other than babysitting.

July 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM
loganandjacobsmama
Tracy I'm 28

Yes I've been fired a couple times...why? Because I have a hard time taking crap from people!!!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search