what gender is baby?? anyone care to guess?

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: is baby #3 a Boy or a Girl?
Girl 7 100.00%
Boy 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
okay so my first ultra sounds is next week on the 21st we are planning on not finding out but knowing us we will probebly get there and want to know anyways haha we are not very good at waiting for things like this haha. so here is a list of what was happing with my boys and what is happening this time around...what do you think my little bug is a boy or girl??

-With the boys the heart beat was 136-143Bpm never higher
with this baby heart beat has been 158-162Bpm never lower

-My craving where very simaler with the boys I craved hearty meals eg shepperds pie, skillets with hash browns eggs, meat, vegis and cheese the works pretty much haha, fruit and sweets.
With this baby I have been wanting salty foods like crazy, fish and citrus fruits only.

- My hair with the boys was so full of volume never had volume liek that before without useing some kind of hair product! and it was really smooth never looked better!
With this baby it is flat and gets oiley really quickly like within 12 hours of washing it it looks oiley and greasy really gross and I am losing it everytime I brush my hair or even just run my hands threw it it comes out in chunks! yuck!

-I am breaking out on my face more then I did with the boys, with the boys I had 1 maby 2 pimples a week, with this baby holy break outs!! my chin is the worse I have 6 on my chin right now!!

-my belly with the boys was all belly didn't really gain anywhere else I carried both of them very low and straight out.
This baby I am carring really high and have gained in my belly, hips, butt, legs, face I even has some back flab going on!

-I never got heart burn with the boys, this baby is all about the heart burn at least once a day, doesn't matter what I eat!

-The boys were very active babies, still are haha always kicking and moving around.
This baby is very quiet, doesn't move to much just enough to let me know she/he is there.

-oh and I don't know if this has anything to do with the gender but with the both boys we had a boys name picked out right away it was so easy with them but the girl names just never seemd to sound right to us, this time around we got a girls name that we love but have no clue on a boys name no boys name sound good to us right now!

I think that is everything so far...

so what do you ladys think?? another baby BOY or a litte baby Girl???

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

April 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM
mrsnally's Avatar Veteran
i say girl, goodluck i get my 3D ultrasound the same day =]
April 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
good luck to you too!!!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

April 17th, 2009, 05:25 PM
.t.e.r.r.a.'s Avatar Proud to be a WAHM
I voted GIRL! I don't know for some reason when I look at your profile name I think "mom of a girl", LOL.... I don't know why? Your pregnancy symptoms with your boys sound just like the symptoms I had with Haydon (except Haydon heart rate was around 160 most of the time). The symptoms you are describing now, I would guess it's a girl!
April 18th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I voted girl too. Good Luck!

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search