Top 50 returns!

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2012, 01:14 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Well, after a few months off due to some technical issues there will be a February Top 50 boards this month! They've changed it up a little to make it simpler, I'll quote some of what Patty said about it:

~At the end of the month I will rank all of the participating boards in order based on the number of topics, number of posts, and the number of posts per member (using the roll call thread for your boardís member count). So for example, if 50 boards sign up this month, I would sort the boards in order of highest number of topics to lowest number of topics. Each board would get a score for topics of 50 to 1 (the board with the most topics would get 50 points, the one with the least topics would get 1). I will do the same for the other two categories. Then I will add the three scores together and resort to create the list. I hope Iíve explained this well but if there is any confusion feel free to ask questions or drop me a pm.

~For the most part everything is fair game. You may play games, have chat threads, and other fun things to get your board members posting. We only ask that your posts have some substance to them. Please make sure your member are posting actually posts and not one or two liners or smilies just to get your boardís post count up. I donít want to overcomplicate this. If you have questions ask, but really I donít think weíll have problems with this. If I see your board is post boosting by posting random numbers or smilies, or one liners, or whatever, I will drop you a PM and let you know about it. Your board may be disqualified if this happens but I really donít anticipate having any problems with this.

So just for me clarifying, to maximize our spot on it you can do a few things:
1) Start topics, because that's one of the categories.
2) Reply to topics, because just plain old posts count.
3) Sign the Roll Call because that's how they figure out how many posts per member there are!
4) Don't post a smilie just to post a smilie. I'm not saying never do that. I'm saying, don't do it like 6 times in a row. If all you have to say is or or something, that's fine, but if it is all you ever have to say...that PM she might drop me, I might drop you too . <3

Alright ladies, let's rock JM!

February 2nd, 2012, 03:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~~MaRiE~~
We can do this !!
February 2nd, 2012, 02:04 PM
Super Mommy
Hip hip hurrah!!

Johanna Helena Sophia - Anna (25th of June, 2004)
Josephine Zara Emilie - Josephine (18th of December, 2007)

And pregnant!!:

February 3rd, 2012, 06:52 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
whey!!! lets go

February 4th, 2012, 02:19 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I've always loved the top 50, so I'm always excited to see it back

February 5th, 2012, 01:07 PM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
It's pretty exciting!!

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search