Stress - Need to vent..

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
I know I shouldn't complain or whine but I'm gonna..

Stress isnt the word for it. I'm now newly single. Ugh..which is a long story in itself. A relationship should be fun..right? Well I felt like I was 60 and been married for 40 years. Needless to say I was bored and it wasnt getting any better. OH and I wont even begin to talk about family stress. If it isn't one thing its another. Everyone has a problem with something - ALL THE TIME! No one is ever satisfied. It's that way with a lot of people I know..but it's getting ridiculous. I just had to vent. I'm honestly tired of a lot of people's crap. Fake friends only coming around when they need something and just plain out stupid people. UGHHHHH..

Okay I'm done. If you made it through this you're a trooper. Thanks for listening ladies.

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
February 7th, 2012, 09:42 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Don't feel bad for venting. I'm sorry . I won't go into my feelings on my own relationship for several reasons, but I don't know what I'd do without him, there are days when I feel like I'd almost like to be without him, but I just don't know how I'd ever do that. (Which since I'm not going into details doesn't sound good, but it isn't as bad as that sounds...)

February 8th, 2012, 05:10 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
sorry to hear that ^^ditto^^ there are times in my marriage i could just walk out and not look back!! it can get so *boring* at times.. but then there are times i couldn't ever imagine walking out the door, i hate how marriages can go like that, good to bad in a matter of days lol x

February 8th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry hunnie! You have every right to vent! I'm sure you WILL make it through!! Think of your beautiful daughter and it'll all be worth it

Johanna Helena Sophia - Anna (25th of June, 2004)
Josephine Zara Emilie - Josephine (18th of December, 2007)

And pregnant!!:

February 9th, 2012, 10:50 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
*hugs!* hun, vent away! I'm sure no one minds! I hope things get better for you!
February 11th, 2012, 04:38 PM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
Shew I went back and read that post and I sounded like a 16 year old. Anyway..I was just so upset. I love him I really do..just kinda needed more? Idk how to put it. Just a little spark in the relationship? My thought was that if there isnt spark now then what can I look forward to?

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
February 13th, 2012, 02:02 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Yeah relationships can go through downs and come out though. But sometimes they don't...

February 13th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sorry you're having a bad time!

February 26th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah, relationships are totally up and down like that. I think communication is just sooooo key. I know if my fiance and I didn't have the ability to communicate with each other throughout this totally crazy and stressful time (finding out about an unplanned pregnancy 15 weeks in for the first time being one thing!), we would be in a lot worse place.

Also, getting pregnant really showed who my true friends were. Seemed all the people I thought were "friends" for years turned out to not really be friends at all. Keep the good ones and out with the bad, girl! :-)
March 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
i know the feeling of being bored in a marriage, which is part of the reason why i had previously done the run out thing a few times. but i've finally come to a place in life where i'm comfortable being boring. hes fine with it, im fine with it, we genuinely love each other. he is a great father, and he works his tush off so we have everything we need and/or want and he puts up with my insane butt. and i dont know if id call it boring as much as id say comfortable,same,safe.

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

March 16th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Preston2011's Avatar Member
I miss my fiance, we had a really bad period in our relationship before and after i got pregnant I gave up a few times but came back because at the end of the day nobody likes to sleep alone, he went to jail when i was 4 months pregnant we wernt on good terms, now its been almost a year and all the fighting just seems stupid now I miss him so much got 2 more months until hes home to meet our son.
April 1st, 2012, 12:09 AM
Callia's Avatar Member
I understand... completely. My soon to be ex husband and I got together whenbi was 15, and decided to divorce December 2010. We're still best friends... but it got boring in the worst way. We had grown to be more like brother and sister and neither of us were happy, just kind of dead. I still worry alot that we could have done more, but its always getting better. I tend to take it as a sign that we're both happier since moving on. He has agreed to be my baby's God parent, as well as not giving then "an expresso and a puppy".
Venting is awesome... although it sucks to look back on the stuff afterwards huh?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search