Ex's

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 06:41 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Do you keep in touch with any of your ex's?

How about your SO? If so how do you feel about it?

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
August 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Veteran
I did when DH and I were first engaged...but not so much anymore MY DH would get really jealous and I mean I understand because I would too if the roles were reversed. I actually helped my ex meet his wife LOL
August 10th, 2012, 06:44 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
I still keep in touch with one of my ex's via email. We grew very close because we met when we were backpacking, and then travelled together for almost a year... and then he came to Canada to live and work.. and then I went to Ireland to live and work, and then we eventually split up.

My DH doesn't mind too much, but when the ex asked me to skype (he currently lives in New Zealand) with my daughter, he drew the line there.

He has no ex's, so that's not an issue for me!

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
August 11th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
As far as exes, I'm in touch with both of my daughters fathers (necessity rather than choice) and my ex girlfriend... though that's just the odd facebook message here and there

As for her, she is in touch with her ex husband (again, necessity) & one ex boyfriend... I don't mind one bit.. I know that they are both in her past..

August 15th, 2012, 01:20 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I don't REALLY have any exs that are significant, but in a way yes, I keep in touch with one, dh is fine with it.

August 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I keep in touch with my oldest DD's father, it's been years since we were together and we're over everything, plus we have to keep in touch for DD. I also keep in touch on FB with a few high school boyfriends, but none that were serious. Troy doesn't really have any exes that he's on good terms with (he goes for the crazy ones apparently lol)..
August 16th, 2012, 08:16 AM
RoseRed92's Avatar Veteran
I'm friends with one of my ex's on facebook, but we don't talk much. (Literally, I say more to his mom than I do to him.) The other is kinda a druggie, and I don't need that kind of crap in my life with a new baby, so he's out.

My SO keeps in touch with a couple of his ex's, but we've started completely ignoring one since she got pregnant and started trying to steal him from me because her baby-daddy wants nothing to do with her OR the kid, and suddenly MY SO is the "best thing that ever happened" to her... So, yeah... Kinda trying to get him to avoid his ex's, because a lot of them are like that.

August 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Baby Boy Coming in March!
I keep in touch w/ the father of my kids and that's it. I blocked an ex on FB so that I couldn't see any of his stupid crap via mutual friends. Nothing "against" me directly, just sick of his snarky attitude and didn't want to read his negativity. Other than that I keep in touch w/ one person I knew in highschool. We met when we worked together & he had a huge crush on me, but we never actually dated. We are still really close friends & try to keep in touch despite the miles. He definitely still has a huge thing for me, and he's a wonderful friend, but that's it.

September 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Alot are on my fb,my o/h doesn't care. lol

September 20th, 2012, 04:40 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I dont talk to any of my exs i have one, that if he friend requested me on FB i would say yes, he is a good guy and it ended fine.
My husband has one of his exes on FB and she added me too, she is married now to another woman anyway, so I wouldnt be worried (although, even if she was straight, i wouldnt worry)

September 21st, 2012, 03:05 AM
First Timer!!!
i do not

dh doesnt im pretty sure ........ maybe in the past but he doesnt do fb anymore so that kinda stopped it there

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search