2013 Check In

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AprylLynn
  • 1 Post By Ash22
  • 1 Post By Josie+Shpala
  • 1 Post By Sweet_BrownSugr
  • 1 Post By Ireneutolmodig

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 01:28 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Who's hanging out with us in 2013? How'd you start the year? Do you have any goals for the year? How about plans?

January 2nd, 2013, 05:43 AM
AprylLynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's hanging out with us in 2013? Hi I'm Apryl (25). Mommy to Tyler (3) Alyssa (2) and baby #3 coming in august.
How'd you start the year? We missed the ball drop. We decided to start the new year well rested and went to bed 9:30
Do you have any goals for the year? We started our foster care licence a few months ago we want the licence complete and have our home open by the end of the year.
How about plans? We want to take the kids a bunch of places in the summer and start getting out more with kids their ages.
LJD3Tdance likes this.

Visit my blog:http://adventuresofamom.blog.com/
January 2nd, 2013, 08:55 AM
I'm here

The most exciting thing for me this year is my son's developmental assessment. It is actually THIS Friday so Ill have an RX on Tuesday next week.

Been going through the motions to get to this point for over a year and half.

Other goals.. getting my self together again. All this stress has overloaded my body. So maybe a personal fitness plan. Though it is tough on me cause of my own disabilities.
LJD3Tdance likes this.

January 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
I'm here
We're on vacation! Spent it here for New Year. Got to see some fireworks, which ds loved. We're going home the 5th to get all prepared for Christmas (on the 7th).
LJD3Tdance likes this.
January 7th, 2013, 09:37 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I'm here.
I started the year by finishing up the last Harry Potter movie that we had been watching, we watched all 8 of them from Christmas til New Year's Eve.
I have financial goals for the year.
As for plans, I want to get the kids to Disneyland.

February 10th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Veteran
Who's hanging out with us in 2013? Super late, but I'm here! Kimberly, mommy to Leah (7) and McKenzie (1.5)
How'd you start the year? We started the year with a family hug...and a good night's rest!
Do you have any goals for the year? I do not have any specific resolutions per se; however, I have vowed to be a better wife, mom and housekeeper this year. So far, it's working! I still have improvements but, I'm doing better than I was before! I love my home...and the people in it.
How about plans? No specific plans other than taking a REAL family vacation this year. We're thinking of cruising to the Bahamas.
LJD3Tdance likes this.
February 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Hi Im here for atleast 8 more months. Got two beautiful boys age 6 and nearly 2 Years old. Started like previous year by continuing the happy and healthy lifestyle Goal is to get to 11 1/2 stone b4 christmas, other then that Im realy happy about our lives and hoping it will continue like that
LJD3Tdance likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search