HI

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth Forum Welcomes You with Sadness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Veteran
Hi my name is diana me and my husband kevin lost our baby boy evan james on august 17 2009 he was stillborn due to a true knot in his umblicial cord (acutally a double true knot).
August 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Diana. I am so sorry to hear about Evan. There are a few other women here whose babies died due to umbilical cord accidents...as far as true knows, I know that is how Claire lost her daughter Jessica. How far along were you?

Our son Roald was born still at 25 weeks because his cord was thin with no Wharton's jelly, therefore it couldn't withstand the normal twisting, etc. a strong cord would. It got bent or twisted and cut off his blood and nutrients.

PS-We rarely get posts in the Stillbirth Forums Welcomes you With Sadness part of the board, so you might also want to post an introduction in the main part of the board where the majority of ours posts are, so that way everyone will see it and know you have joined us. I joined in December after we had our son in November and I would be completely nuts without the girls of this board. It is a great place to go to for understanding.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
August 24th, 2009, 11:33 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
hiya diana im so sorry for your loss hun, bonnie is right i lost jessica because of a cord accident, it was tangled round her tiny neck 3 times its so sad that the life line is what cuts there lifes so short.

please do post on the main board hun the girls are fantastic and the support is brilliant

August 25th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Thank you for your support. Evan had a true knot in his cord (double knot) i was 40 weeks exactly, we lost him on his due date. I am sorry to hear of your loss of your little girl.

I have posted on the main website, i am hoping to find comfort here. I miss my little guy very much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search