Hello

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth Forum Welcomes You with Sadness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2010, 10:56 PM
My name is Missy and on July 3, 2010 my son Chaunchai was born sleeping at 39 weeks and 6 days just one day shy of his July 4 due date. I am so angry and sad and just do not know who to talk to. I also lost our first baby at 8 weeks May 31, 2009. We never knew the sex, but I just knew she was a girl so we called her Ayana. I feel so alone. No one in my life has told me they know what I'm going through so either they don't want to talk about their own loss or have been lucky enough not to experience it. I just want to know that someone knows what I am going through and I guess that's why I'm here.
August 28th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Proud Momma
I am so sorry for your loss, Missy I really hope you can find some comfort here.....the ladies here are wonderful! Please feel free to join in on our main board for support and to know you're not alone in what you're feeling.

My first daughter was born sleeping in August 2008. It was the most difficult and painful thing I've ever gone through. Finding this board didn't lessen my pain, but it made me feel as if I didn't have to go through the hurt alone.

August 28th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Super Mommy
I"m so sorry you are going through this Missy! My son, Joey, was born sleeping on April 4th, 2009...2 days after his due date. I think he passed away on his due date, we found out on 4/3 then I was induced. My Joey had a really tight cord around his neck (the presumed cause of death) but he also had an omphalocele (his abdomen didn't form properly), a 2 vessel cord (instead of 3), and a cyst on his umbilical cord...any of which could have contributed to his death.

Giving birth to him, watching my husband carry his casket from the church to the car, then actually place his son's casket into the grave...was the most horrific, sad time in my life....it really doesn't get much worse than losing a child.

To give you some hope...This is a wonderful forum filled with beautiful mommies who love their babies. I would have been lost without them! I did some grief therapy for about 6 months, took some antidepressents and antianxiety meds for a few months...And finally we were blessed with our rainbow baby. We found out about her on Joey's 6 month angelversary and she was born this past June. You will never get over your loss...don't let anyone try and tell you to do so...allow yourself to feel whatever emotions you stumble upon....But the wounds WILL get easier to live with. You will find your new normal and I hope you lean on us along the way.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

August 28th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry about your loss! My son , Eric Jason was born still on July 12, 2009, at 39 weeks due to unknown reason. This board has become an amazing place of support for me over the past year. The ladies here are incredible, and I'm glad you came here. Feel free to vent, ask questions and just talk about your babies. Everyone here understands what you're going thru.

August 31st, 2010, 04:15 PM
Thank you everyone. Just reading your posts and reading posts all around on the website make me feel somewhat better. I am somewhat confused with where I should post and what not. I think I will try one of the live chats on Sunday. I knew I posted my intro, but couldn't figure out where it was until I found it today. Any tricks I should know? Please bear with me as I figure out my way around!
July 18th, 2011, 09:23 AM
liza17's Avatar Regular
This is the only place I found mothers that experienced the same loss as I did.
Which makes me feel less guilty of losing my son at 37wks.I kinda
felt like I couldnt talk about it for 6 months because to me it looked like everyone was
blaming me for not going to doc apointments after 5months. Then I realized even the
people that do go to appointments regularly still lose thier babies..The worst question I get is why
couldn't the doctors save him? That just kills me....He died 3 days before I went into labor thinking
everything was fine. Anthony had the cord around his neck 2 times. But he was beautiful. Dark long black hair, 11lbs. I didnt let anyone see him.I wanted to do it privatly so people wouldnt always remind me. I have a lot of family that couldnt understand that.

Now I really want to get pregnant but it is taking forever....6months later still nothing....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search