hello everyone

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth Forum Welcomes You with Sadness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
March 12th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Gavynsmom
Hi Everyone,
I would say its great to be here, but in all honesty i would give anything to never have to be on this website. My name is Sareina. I lost my son Gavyn Parker on September 5th, 2010. I was 38 weeks pregnant when I went into labor and delivered him. I'll never forget September 4th. My boyfriend's sister's birthday is sep. 4th and she always joked that she wanted us to have Gavyn on her birthday. Well that day rolled around and around 9am I went into labor.

The Wednesday before that I went in for my weekly appointment and everything was fine. Gavyn's heartbeat was at 145, he was measuring at 8lbs 9oz, and i was dilated to 3cm. My doctor asked me if I was ok to go another week and if I had not gone into labor by next Thursday he would go ahead and induce me because Gavyn was already so big. I was thrilled. Me and my boyfriend called everyone told them the amazing news that he would be here within a week.

That Saturday morning I went into labor. Starting off with small cramps I figured it was just braxton hicks again. Around lunch time I was starting to feel them closer and closer together and much harder. I called my doctor and he told me to come on in and get checked out it sounded like i was in labor. I was so excited! We waited a little bit longer because i wanted a natural birth, around 6pm that night we finally went into the hospital. I was so happy. We went into the triage room and that's when my entire life went upside down. I changed and then they started to hook me up to all the machines. That's when they couldn't find Gavyn's heartbeat. I could tell on the faces of my nurses that somethings was wrong, but all they kept saying was it was probably the way he was laying and they were going to get the ultrasound machine to see him. My doctor came in and took a look around.

I'll never forget the look my doctor gave me when he knew. He simply turned to me and said Sareina it should be really easy to find a heartbeat and I just cant find one. I completely lost it.

Gavyn Parker had passed away that wednesday night after my doctor appointment according the autopsy and we never found out why. He was 8lb 6.3oz and 21 inches long. He had a small amount of black hair, and he looked just like me. I miss my baby more than anything in the entire world.

I'm here to talk to people who have been through this same situation as me and can actually give me advice. because they are days still, 6 months later, that I just dont want to get out of bed. i need help
March 13th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Hugs!

Last edited by helen123; March 13th, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
April 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm Christy and I just lost my only child, Mary on March 30 at 26 weeks gestation.

Mary Elizabeth stillborn at 26 weeks
July 12th, 2011, 02:16 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
I am so sorry for you loss.
I had a simular story for the birth of our son.
He died during labour as well.
If you need to chat just PM and we can connect.

Liz

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
July 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM
liza17's Avatar Regular
My story is very similar I went to the hospital to deliver thinking no its too early.. And the doc finds no heartbeat.. After I gave birth they said he's been gone for over 24hrs... I always felt so guilty like why didn't I induce him 3 days earlier he would have been alive. My boy was born 11lbs at 37wks. And he died from having the cord around his neck 2 times. 6months ago and I am still very sad and try to tell myself its not my fault.My husband doesnt want kids anymore. But I feel like there is no point in living if I dont have a baby to hold.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search