Rylee's Birth

Birth Stories

Share your birth story or birth announcement

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ryryandmom Send a message via Yahoo to ryryandmom
Oh where to start. It was Jan 13 around 5pm and I was with my mom helping her clean when I started to have labor pains. Around 830pm I went to the hostipal and they sent me home b/c I was stuck at 3cm. Around 2am, Jan 14, I called my doctor b/c I was in so much and she told me to come in. She examined me and I was still at 3cm, they were going to send me home but I refused b/c I live 25 mins a way and there was a storm on the way. So my doctor told me to walk around and take a shower and if in an hour I hadnt deliated, they were going to send me home. So an hour later, my nurse comes in (really nice and understandable) she said I was still 3cm but she told that i might be in a little pain, and she pushed me to 4cm so I could stay. Now I was in active labor. I took I think 3 hot showers b/c it helped with the pain, and then around 12pm, I got an epideral. I loved it, I couldnt feel my legs lol . My doctor wanted me to sleep but I could b/c I was to excited. In the meantime there was a storm and it took my friends 2 hrs to get to the hostiapal when it should take 15mins. Also my boyfriend was stuck in the storm to.Around 4pm, I was fully dilated and started to push. I pushed for and hour and a half, and she didnt move, she was stuck. I was to small to deliver her vaginal. By this time, i'm in so much pain b/c they took off the epidural and i was feeling contraction every 20 sec.! My two best friends came in to see me and they felt so bad for me. Dan, my friend, said he wished he could of tooken half of the pain. I told him, yeah right. Finally my told me I needed a C-section. I was rushed to the OR and given a spinal. The thing was on my left side, it wouldnt numb all the way, so they gave me alot to where I could feel little on that side. Now they were cutting me, when they got to Rylee so was so big for me, that when they pushed her out, I could feel everything on my left side, I was screaming! Finally she was out at 655pm, she was huge! She was 9lbs. 15 oz. and 22" long, now mind you, before I was preg.I was 110lbs. and 5'2", so now lbs. was a little big for me. lol At 645pm my boyfriend finally might it to the hospital, he missed it but I understood ( I hate lake effect snow)Now she is 6months old and 20lb. and 30". but she is happy and very healthly
July 20th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyand3
I already knew this story...but AHHH anyways! She was a big baby. It was so funny to see Owen and her next to each other. It was like night and day.
May 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
She pushed you to 4cm? OMG! Did that hurt???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search