Ty';s Birth Story

Birth Stories

Share your birth story or birth announcement

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2004, 09:38 AM
kikimama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kikimama Send a message via Yahoo to kikimama
We went to the Dr on July 19th for a regular check up to see if I had made any new progress and of course it was a big fat NO. My scar from my prev. c- section was really hurting(it felt like it was pulling, like it was going to open) and my dr was concerned that if I went through an induction at only 1cm and Ty's head still being really high, that it would fail and I would have to have a section anyway. He was also concerned about uterine rupture. He said that if I was dialated a little more and Ty's head was a little more engaged, he would have felt a little better about a induction. So we scheduled a c- section for wed. the 21st. We had to be there at 5:30am. We got all checked in and got settled into our room. They got me prepped and at about 7:30am they took me to the OR. I got my spinal and they started the section. I started to feel really sick to my stomach and it was getting harder for me to breath, so they gave me some O2 and some stuff to calm my tummy. My hubby was by my head the whole time until they were about to take Ty out and he went to watch. At 8:03am Ty Jamison came into the world. He was crying and everything! Our ped. was there and took Ty from the drs after they cut the cord. My hubby went over to the warmer, looked at Ty and came running back to me crying saying that we had a son and he looked perfect. He kissed me on the forehead and went back to Ty. They brought Ty over for me to see him and he had LOTS of hair! Dark hair! I was in shock because our daughter came out bald and stayed that way until she was 2. My hubby and the ped. took Ty to the nursery. The drs got me all stiched up and was putting the pressure dressing on when I started to get all feeling back. OMG I was in sooo much pain!! They got me back to my room and the pain was sooo intense, I was pleading with them to give me drugs. Nothing they gave me was working. I swear it took over an hr to get my pain under control. My blood pressure stayed pretty low for most of the day. After I woke up from a nap, I got to hold Ty for the first time and it was awesome! I cried. I was soo happy to see him but at the same time sad knowing that this was the last time I was going to get to experience a pregnancy and birth. Well, that is my story. I hope you all liked it!

Tasha
July 30th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I Heart 4x4
congratulations on a handsome little boy!
July 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM
zonapellucida
He's beautiful! Congrats!
August 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ryansmommy
Hes beautiful, congratulations!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search