Lil Miss Jaelynn 5:30am

Birth Stories

Share your birth story or birth announcement

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so it started when i just got home on the 16th after eating at golden coral a buffet lol yeah i had a nice dinner. got home about 8 went pee and my mom asked me if i wanted to lay down, i said no that i just ate a ton and felt huge, well sure enough i was talking to my mom outside and felt a lil wet....i was like hmmm i dont think i need to pee again and sure enough i didnt. i walked out with a panty liner on and said i think im leaking then felt a lil gush, yup im leaking. went thru 2 pads with in an hr of fluid lol. my mom was freaking out askin if she can take a shower first, i was fine no contracions. so we left the house about 8. the kids went back home with their dad. josef was balling because he wanted to spend time with me. got checked in about 930 and i was dialted 4-5 cm. and my water was leaking. that means it was baby time the dr wanted to start me on pitocin because i wasnt contracting and he wanted to get me into active labor, i knew it would happen as i never make good progress with any baby. i started pit about 10 pm, and at 1 i was still at cm, my water was still intact but leaking i had a great nurse, she tried to completly break it but nope that wasnt happening. My pain now was maybe a 2 on a scale of 1-10 , but i new i would be on the pit the whole time so just opted to go ahead and get the epi. that way they could increase the pit and get thing really rolling, that didnt happen till prob 4am on 5/17 she checked me and said finally some progress i was at 6cm lol but my water finally fully broke. everyone thought it would still be hrs before having her. except for the nurse and i, everytime my water breaks completly i have the baby with in the hour. so she came and checked me at 5am and she says yup just like i thought your fully dilated let me call the dr. it took him 25 min to get to the hosp. i was able to start feeling pressure but i was able to not push. i could still move my feet, they werent numb from the epi. which was weird but i was numb where it counted , so dr got there. and he told me when to push on my next contraction....they had a mirror for me to watch which i was hesitant to do bit then said ok. so i pushed once and her head was coming out, i was told to ease up on the pushing the dr. stretched around her head told me to give another lil push and she was out. my mom cut the cord. my older sis and younger one were both there to watch. she was born 37wk 2days weighing 6lbs 7oz and 19.5 in. i had no tears and wasnt cut a let me tell you it makes me so happy. this was the easiest out of all 3 kids and i feel great. took some ibprophen for afterpains thats it. i was tired cause family came to visit all day and i wasnt tired. ive gotten 5 hrs at most all together of sleep since 5/16 lol. but feel good. josef and jazmyne are happy and so is her daddy. he was full of smiles. so there it its. now we are getting ready to be discharged today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search