Log In Sign Up

Save up to 30% on Amazon Beverages


Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
March 3rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,122
Knudsen: Save an extra 30% on Knudsen beverages sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code KNUD2323 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011.

The Switch Juices: Save an extra 30% on The Switch juices sold by Amazon.com. Save 30% when you enter code SWITCHB8 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 40%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011.

Save an extra 30% on a wide variety of Lipton Teas sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code LPTONTEA at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011. See rules and restrictions. Thanks to Ramona.cc in post #13 for this info.

Knudsen Lemon Lime Spritzer 24 pack = $16.40 after discount.
http://www.amazon.com/R-W-Knudsen...9M2ZAYA9Z3

Switch Variety Pack. 24 Pack = $16.09 after discount.
http://www.amazon.com/Switch-Vari..._gro_img_a

Lipton tea products
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature....pton%20tea
There are a lot of flavors to choose from. I buy the Knudsen from my local market, and this is a very good price.

It does not look like the links are working...maybe just do a search for the products on Amazon....SORRY
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
March 4th, 2011, 09:04 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arizona - formally, Michigan
Posts: 12,794
Thank you!
__________________
*Ashleigh*
Wife*Mother*Student*Entrepreneur*
Kyleigh - 7 years old
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0